Author Topic: Rolo and Ronnie  (Read 2430 times)

Offline Londongirl

• Donator
Re: Rolo and Ronnie
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2016, 03:36:13 PM »
Also to add it's usually recommended pups close in age have separate beds and crates so they can chill out separately and get away from each other if they want. Don't know if you've done that but thought it worth mentioning.
Rachael (me) and Henry (him)

Offline Mark_Reeve

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2016, 03:44:52 PM »
Yeah got separate crates for each of them, and do have them chill out separately, it is usually rolo that calms down first so we continue to wear Ronnie out then put him in his crate. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline danielallen89

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2016, 09:21:32 AM »
Hi lovely little puppies sounds like you knew how hard work it was going to be in the first place. I have 2 working cocker spaniel Bruce and bruno 1 nd 1/2 yr old and 13 weeks personally I love how much trouble they are and how much walking they take to tire. I have found they both love a hollow roasted bone and every so often I stuff treats in with some Kong filling

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline danielallen89

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2016, 09:22:35 AM »
Hi lovely little puppies sounds like you knew how hard work it was going to be in the first place. I have 2 working cocker spaniel Bruce and bruno 1 nd 1/2 yr old and 13 weeks personally I love how much trouble they are and how much walking they take to tire. I have found they both love a hollow roasted bone and every so often I stuff treats in with some Kong filling

here are my 2