Author Topic: Hi newbie from Essex  (Read 1593 times)

Offline BillyBoysGroomer

Hi newbie from Essex
« on: April 23, 2017, 08:51:02 PM »
Hi,
My name is Clare and I'm acting mummy to my uncles 9 week old Black boy Billy. We collected him just over a week ago and love him to bits already. Billy is already a very good boy and is learning his toilet training on puppy pads very well, but he has not yet worked out that we sleep in later than 4am  :005:

Billy is not our first puppy in our family as we do have rather a lot of doggies between us, but we have all totally forgotten what was involved when having a puppy i.e regular feeding - trying to figure out how much he needs during the day. giving worming every 2 weeks till 12 weeks (hard when the product doesn't tell you how much to give). How much their teeth hurt when they bite you  :005: and I'm sure many many more things that I cant think of at the moment.

Billy is having his second jab next week and we cannot wait to get in learning to walk on his lead and training him while out and about.

Wish us luck and hope to get to know a few of you

Offline ejp

• Donator
Re: Hi newbie from Essex
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 09:36:30 PM »
Welcome to the forum!  Billy has obviously not realised that 4o'clock happens twice in the day  :005:

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
Re: Hi newbie from Essex
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 10:23:16 PM »
Hi and welcome from me and "Humphrey". Looking forward to hearing all about Billy and maybe seeing some photos (pleeeeeaase??)