Author Topic: Hello there!  (Read 1750 times)

Offline daisy lanes

Hello there!
« on: July 08, 2017, 12:09:25 PM »
Hi there - I've just joined up as we're hoping to get our first Cocker pup in around 5 weeks time and this seems like a great forum for advice and tips  :D We've owned a springer before but not a cocker and we've been dogless for a few years now so feels a bit like we're starting from scratch again  :D

I'm sure this will be the first of many posts asking for advice and support and I'm looking forward to exploring the forum  :D

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
Re: Hello there!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 01:26:25 PM »
Hi and welcome! Yes this is a brilliant place for all of us with cockers in our lives, you'll get lots of help and support on here. I'm Jayne, am servant and general dog's body to Humphrey, who's just turned 2 and COL has been a lifesaver on a many an occasion, - I'd had dogs before but a cocker is something quite different!  :005:, and its great to be able to get advice from people here with years of experience. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your little one and hearing updates. This is going to be a lonnnnnng 5 weeks!  ;)

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
Re: Hello there!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 09:45:03 PM »
hello and welcome aboard.  5 weeks to chill, rest and make the most of "whats yours" because life is going to change for ever.  Its going to be full on, full speed living.   ;) with a lifetime sock shortage
bring it on we say

Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----