Author Topic: Beau Has Eaten Son's Mobile Phone!  (Read 2685 times)

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
Beau Has Eaten Son's Mobile Phone!
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2006, 04:49:08 PM »
Go to the pet shop ....Buy a squeeky doy toy phone.....give it so son and say the dogs done a  swap!!!!!
 ;)
[snapback]183576[/snapback]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline tiggerbabe

• Site Member
    • BusyPaws Dogwalking & Pet Care
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2006, 07:03:32 PM »
Hi guys!!

The truth was told - but only because he found the partially hidden mangled mobile on my bedside cabinet where I had been trying to repair it with tweezers in the early hours!!  :P

After the initial "Oh for Gods sake" outburst, he was not too bad - I think the well timed "you should not have left it where he can get it, he is only a pup" line made him realise that he was actually in the wrong.............. a very rare thing.  ;)

...........And me, I think she told the truth and is is BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG trouble   

She's probably at the shops and her sons probably got a new phone, new trainers, computer games

If this was any other month apart from January wage going into February this may have been the case, but I am mega skint this month anyway (every bill is due this month!!).

New phone will obviously be required, but it will have to wait - probably not for long as I will start getting the "when can I get a new phone" at ever more frequent intervals until I can take it no more!

Like chinese water torture.  :angry:
Aileen & Beau xx

Chasing your tail gets you nowhere ... 'cept back to where you started

Offline LoveCatz

• Site Member
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2006, 07:09:48 PM »
God I must be an evil cow, I'd be mad at mine for leaving it where the dogs could get to it! :lol:  :ph34r:
[snapback]183193[/snapback]

I'm an evil cow then too  :lol:  Pepsi chewed up my daughter's leather bookmark and she was cheesed off. I told her to be thankful the book was intact and that if she left her things laying around with two puppies she got was she was asking for  :ph34r:

Glad he wasn't too mad - bet he doesn't leave the new one laying around when he gets it  :rolleyes:

Offline tiggerbabe

• Site Member
    • BusyPaws Dogwalking & Pet Care
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2006, 07:13:53 PM »
I told her to be thankful the book was intact and that if she left her things laying around with two puppies she got was she was asking for

Oh, Beau lovingly chewed one of Paul's Harry Potter books a few weeks ago - I managed to get away with that one as I ordered another from e-bay and he was none the wiser!!  :ph34r:
Aileen & Beau xx

Chasing your tail gets you nowhere ... 'cept back to where you started