Author Topic: Is it really, really bad (hehe) if  (Read 6991 times)

Offline Joules

• Administrator
Re: Is it really, really bad (hehe) if
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2006, 08:24:08 AM »
Is it really bad if you go to your non doggy and very houseproud sister for Christmas Day and your cocker tries to eat all the presents under the tree and especially the new leather gloves your sister has just received and then does a poo on the pristine kitchen floor?  And is it bad if your cocker sees a group of lads come off their boat for a game of footie on the riverbank and they put down their glasses of beer on the ground - and your cocker goes and sticks her nose in one has a slurp and then tips it over?
Julie and Watson

Offline stanleysmum

• Site Member
  • He's my Stanley and I love him!
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2006, 09:43:23 AM »
OMG!  And theres me thinking I had the worst Cocker doodle doo in history!!! :005: :005: :005:

I can relate to and have lived 95% of these stories - I thought that it was just us and my Stanley was a numpty but no we all have them.   :005: :005:

I am now sooo comforted!!!!

JO x

p.s.  Loved the lasagne story!
Mum - Dad - 3 kids - 2 cats and 1 cocker doodle do!  Its a hard life!

Offline Tracey Jane

• Site Member
  • We're just silly about Milly
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2006, 10:22:50 AM »
Is it REALLY bad if while you're standing talking to a friendly group of people with their dogs in the park that your little angel grabs a mouth full of poo - freshly done by one of their dogs and runs out of grabbing distance but in full view of everyone stands and eats it while they look on horrified !!!   ph34r :embarassed: ph34r

Offline Whistler

• Site Member
    • http://m4hood.myphotoalbum.com
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2006, 02:45:58 PM »
Is it really bad if you are walking along the beach looking for something sticking up for your dogs to cock his leg up at when all he can find is a 4 year old who gets a shower...... :005:
ok not my dogs but my friend has an alaskan Malamute which is a huge huskey type dog

Offline julsngraham

• Site Member
  • My Baby at 11 Weeks
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2006, 03:04:57 PM »
oh my god I am crying with laughter    :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2006, 03:07:33 PM »
 :005: :005: :005: This has to be the funniest thread ever.
Theresa, Dave, Glen and Sally (or their aliases Gwendoline and Scallywag)

Offline kate.s

• Site Member
    • Ghost Tours UK
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2006, 03:27:46 PM »
Is it really bad if your dog greets someone at the door with your knickers around his neck  :D

Oh and someone elses cocker (can't seem to remember who  ::)) pinches from someones picnic up on rivington pike on the greater manchester meet up  :005:
Love Kate and Sam xxx

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2006, 03:30:53 PM »
Is it really, really bad if you have just settled down in front of the telly with your long awaited dinner when a cocker shaped missile launches itself (how high can they jump from standing?) and lands in your plate  >:D happened to me last night.  :005:
Theresa, Dave, Glen and Sally (or their aliases Gwendoline and Scallywag)

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2006, 03:32:44 PM »
Is it really bad:-

if your beloved four legged friend goes to investigate couples in love having a quiet moment in the woods!!! you know what I mean - actually serves 'um right for being in a public place!

if they steal the meat off mother-in-laws plate when its in front of her and she didn't notice!?

PS love the thread - nice to know we're not alone...

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline Rhona W

• Site Member
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2006, 03:38:08 PM »
Is it really, really bad if you have just settled down in front of the telly with your long awaited dinner when a cocker shaped missile launches itself (how high can they jump from standing?) and lands in your plate  >:D happened to me last night.  :005:
That'll teach you to eat at the table!  :lol:  :lol:

Offline kookie

• Site Member
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2006, 03:38:38 PM »
...when you think theyre being very quiet and well behaved, only to look into the garden and see the entire contents of your laundry basket strewn all over the garden for all the neighbours to see.

or when you ironed for hours, put all your neatly folded cloths into the ironing basket, 'out of harms way' ready to take upstairs and put away, turn round for 5 minutes and then find it all over the garden.

when we are out on a walk, and one of the girllies squats to have a wee or a poo, and Alfie wees all over her back.
Love from Karen and Livvy

Penel

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2006, 05:19:17 PM »
Mine are never bad. ph34r

we did have a houseguest a while ago though.... ;)................. ph34r

Offline Tommo

• Site Member
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2006, 05:23:20 PM »
Is it really bad when you invite your new sargeant into your house to meat your dogs and one presents your new sarge with a pair of your wife's knickers!

Offline supaspaniel

• Site Member
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2006, 05:30:08 PM »
Is it really, really bad if..................

your dog goes on cocks his leg on someone's jacket that has been left on the ground while they are flying their kite  ph34r

Oh yes!!!

Which reminds me that at the Oxford meet a few weeks ago I got a very wet wellie from a certain male cocker (not naming names here - far too discrete, but you know who you are!!!! :005:)

youwere lucky you had wellies on Annette :005: someone else only had sandals on in the middle of summer :lol:

GEORGE!!!!

there ya go we've owned up!!!

Zen Dog...he knows not where he is going, for the ocean will decide. Its not the destination....its the glory of the ride.

Offline michelle123

• Site Member
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2006, 06:00:41 PM »
Admittedly not a cocker but .....

Is it really that bad when taking mums Chow Chow out for a walk, who doesnt generally run off, to run off right in the middle of a footie league game, sitting on the ball and refusing to move,  strangely the boring footie players didnt see the funny side  ph34r ph34r