Author Topic: I really need your help with pipin  (Read 3733 times)

Offline Dragon

• Site Member
  • Woofas
Re: I really need your help with pipin
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2007, 09:28:24 PM »
God Bless to you and Pippin :luv:
Cooper x Sasha x George x

Offline Katiet

• Site Member
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2007, 04:05:36 PM »
Kelly-Joy

I would really like to keep in touch, you feel like you are the only one suffering with a dog like this and it is a relief to know that you aren't alone. I sympathize with anyone who has got a dog with this but you also have to sympathize with the dog , it must be absolutely awful for them to suffer in this way i am determined to conquer this and make my wonderful dog happy again.  I have thought about getting in touch with the behaviourist but I feel a little embarassed that I have slipped back, I have printed lots of information from varions sites and I am going to follow the ideas from those and the notes my behaviourist gave us but what I could do with is having someone to come to the house. My behaviourist was really good and I had to go to her which was okay but it is in the home that he has the problem. I will let you know how I get on, you never know we may conquer this together we just have to have the stength to be tough and get through this, there must be people out there that have so we will have to work at becoming one of those. Keep smiling, it is hard and I know you really love pipin, as long as the love is there that is the main thing.

Take care, I will stay in touch.

Katiet.

Offline kelly-joy

• Site Member
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2007, 12:37:42 PM »
Well quick update on pipin she has to wear this collar to stop her from getting to her stiches and she has been bouncing around so much that she has broken it so I will have to go and get another one.When I had my behavoirist she came to my house I thought they were all supposed to so I would look for another one that does home vists.

Offline Top Barks

• Site Member
    • http://www.topbarks.co.uk
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2007, 12:55:54 PM »
most of my consultations are done in the cliets home as i want to see the dog and owner interacting in a familiar environment.
Some dogs come to me  but usualy only if i have been to them first.

Mark Sanderson BSc Hons (canine behaviour), FdSc CBT, CAP 1, CAP 2
Member of The Association Of Pet Dog Trainers (00977)

Check out my website http://www.topbarks.co.uk/  www.yorkdogtrainer.co.uk