Cocker Specific Discussion > Health

Dull coat

<< < (3/3)

Pammy:
Mike

I use a product called "The Stuff" I kid u not. You dilute it with water - it is not cheap butlasts for ever, use a spray bottle and spray that on them. It gives the coat a lovely gloss and very very silky to stroke - quite (something I shouldn;t out here really :o) You have to be careful not to get it on the floor or furniture as the spray as it makes surfaces very very slippy. I think I got mine from Champoin Pet Supplies - but not sure.

If you are interested - let me know and I'll search fro where I got it from.

Pam n the boys                    

Michele:
Mike, I find the Wheatgerm or Almond & Mallow conditioners from Sainsbury's are excellent, and you can use them diluted either when you bath Daisy, or put it in a spray bottle (again diluted) and use it when you groom her  :D
Because they are not silicone based they won't harm your furniture either ;D                    

LouiseH:

--- Quote from: Pammy on October 04, 2002, 06:19:38 PM ---Mike

I use a product called "The Stuff" I kid u not. You dilute it with water - it is not cheap butlasts for ever, use a spray bottle and spray that on them.

Pam n the boys

--- End quote ---

I also use this fabby stuff, can u order it online? Just found my grooming stuff swimming around in it in my show bag, have to get a new pump spray too now  >:(                    

Pammy:
I think I got it online - I'll have a look and let you know. I dropped my spray bottle the other day full of the stuff - it bust - yuck!!                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version