Author Topic: My flyball boy  (Read 916 times)

Offline winewood

• Donator
  • Now in Italy
My flyball boy
« on: February 12, 2008, 09:58:23 PM »
After a break of nearly ten months from flyball and 4 months from agility (whole other story Indi was attacked by a beagle twice after which she lost concentration and would not complete the course to busy checking where the beagle was) changed clubs and started back this week. Indi was fine a little wary of the other dogs but took back to the weavers like a champ slipped in and out beautifully. Last night went to flyball which is a little harder because all the dogs are barking and excited she was a little distracted mostly by food on the ground but Kody my star they were very impressed with, took to it extremely well. At the other club we had to use tug toy to get them hyped and this is the reward, and for this reason which he is not overly interested in loves jumping and balls but tug toys na. New club uses food ;) so he was right into it, where as Indi by introducing food, she lost interest prefers to use the tug then its a game she also loves jumping and balls. I'm hoping that one proves to be better at agility the other flyball running two dogs in both could kill me. Dogs are fine, I'm not used to running around anymore, maybe thats why I've put weight on :005: At agility he is such a mummys boy, I have problems with making him go out away from me to do jumps, both love the Aframe, and tunnels he is really funny weaving, lets out a little squeak at each post :005:. Hard to describe but she does agility gracefully and looks good, he just bolds out legs going everywhere and looks a little clumsy. She finer than him he is a big boy. They missed the high energy, from flyball/agility, so now my week consists of Kody Obed Mon night, Tues morn Gundog training Indi, Tues night flyball, and Frid night Agility, Tracking once a month. Can you tell my children have grown up :lol2: :lol2:
Owned and trained by two mad cockers

Offline silke

• Site Member
Re: My flyball boy
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 07:38:30 PM »
That's fantastic. :D My Charlie does agility now and when the agility moves to a different day, he is going to re-start flyball. I do flyball with our collie.

You don't have any photos, do you? ;)

Offline winewood

• Donator
  • Now in Italy
Re: My flyball boy
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 04:36:04 AM »
Will take camera with me to Flyball and agility needing more recent photos of them  have'nt taken any shots for a long time :005: :005: not what OH would say :luv:
Owned and trained by two mad cockers