Author Topic: Just done a T Touch workshop  (Read 2811 times)

Offline clairep4

• Site Member
  • The Two Muppeteers!
    • Chow Bella Pet Bowls
Re: Just done a T Touch workshop
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2008, 05:22:07 PM »
::)

No offence meant, but you do seem to be making some inflammatory comments where you really don't need to, in my opinion!

:005:

couldn't have smilie-ed it better Annette  ;)

Beepee I would advise you read some of the behaviour threads before extolling the virtues of Dog Borstal.

What's next?  Cesar Milan  ::)

Claire - brilliant that you're doing the course - can I book a session for the brown one when you're ready? :-*

Yes, definitely! I think after the first two training weeks (so around this time next year) I need to start doing case studies so I will be looking for volunteer cockers in need of some namby pamby new age hippy treatment  :005:  I'm hoping to use my mum's border collie as one of the case studies as well, as she's become really badly noise-phobic of late (which interestingly Sarah Fisher said can often have links to the onset of arthritis, and guess what - she was diagnosed with arthritis last month).
Claire, Bella & Zorro - the two muppeteers!
Tellington TTouch Practitioner P1
www.tellingtontouch.org.uk

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2008, 05:22:27 PM »
Hi Claire,

i think you will find, that there is going to be a queue of us requiring your TT services  :D  :luv:

Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2008, 05:46:13 PM »

Can I ask everyone to just ignore the inflammatory comments and return to the topic in hand please. Thanks.

Beepee - please read the forum etiquette guide here...

http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?topic=28876.0

Posting on threads for the sole purpose of making sarcastic comments to antagonise other members will not be tolerated.

Offline beepee

• Limited Member
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2008, 06:59:33 PM »
I'm sorry if I've upset people but the the opinions I've expressed are genuinely held. If the  phrases used have seemed inflamatory then, again, I'm sorry, but I still believe that if something has no scientific reasoning to back it up then it's right to treat it with sceptism. Feelings and opinions are not branches of any science and are open to unrecognized influences by anyone skilled in the arts of thought manipulation. It seems most people on this forum do not agree with the methods used on Dog Borstal, they seem to offer a very reasonable success rate and (here we go again) appears infinitely preferable to a lot of the whinging that goes on in parts of this forum. If by stating my own, apparently controversial, thoughts the mods feel I deserve banning then so be it. I believed I stayed within the spirit of the rules.
RESPECT OTHER MEMBERS
Treat other members as you expect to be treated yourself. Be polite and respect other people’s opinions, even if you do not agree with them. Differences of opinion are inevitable on any forum with such a diverse membership but it should be possible to exchange views without being rude or insulting. Persistent rudeness towards other members will not be tolerated.

Try not to take a differing opinion to your own as a personal insult (as long as that opinion has been expressed politely). 
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2008, 07:14:21 PM »

There's a huge difference between expressing opinions in a constructive manner and making snidey sarcastic digs. People posting in this thread are trying to do the best for their dogs and don't deserve to be on the receiving end of such rudeness. Any more of it and I'm afraid I will have to ban you Beepee  - not for holding different opinions but for the confrontational and antagonistic manner in which you are expressing them.

Last chance.