Author Topic: Noise complaint, Help needed please!!!  (Read 3495 times)

Offline Tori

• Shannara Leap of faith AKA Mr bubbalicious - Otis
Re: Noise complaint, Help needed please!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2008, 08:20:18 PM »
I could move in the other side with Kali.  Then she would really have cause for complaint!! ph34r :005: :005:

:005:

Actually i think we should all move in to a village and call its COL.....we'd all have the best social life and no one would complain about any noise  ;) :005:
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx

Offline doughy

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2008, 09:57:24 AM »
Well Tori thats a brilliant idea !

Offline MegandMolly

• Donator
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2008, 04:31:27 PM »
How are you getting on with the neighbours? Any more complaints or have things settled down?
Sam (that's me), Meg (B&W cocker), Ruby (Blue Roan cocker) and Gemma (Black lab)

Offline Tori

• Shannara Leap of faith AKA Mr bubbalicious - Otis
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2008, 09:57:24 PM »
How are you getting on with the neighbours? Any more complaints or have things settled down?

Thanks for asking :luv:

Doing good i think, well we haven't heard any more as yet.
Spoke to my lovely neighbour yesterday and she couldn't believe that some people of so nasty >:( she said yes she may know when we've got home at lunchtime and in the afternoon but in no way are they unreasonably loud so that was nice to know.....as for my bubba lubs well they are doing me proud! :luv: we have no spray/battery in their collar but just them wearing them does make them quieter......also found the have a few tennis balls on hand helps too! ;) :D

Tori xx
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx

Offline gashley

• Site Member
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2008, 05:15:22 PM »
Just thought I'd let you all know that the law is now on our side, :police: under the new Animal Welfare Act, which came into force at the end of March 2007 dogs are allowed to act naturally, as in barking!

This means it is actually quite difficult to complain about a dog barking!  :005: Although OH seems to still get away with it!  >:(

There is a page on the RSPCA website that explains a bit better!!

http://www.rspca.org.uk/servlet/Satellite?pagename=RSPCA/RSPCARedirect&pg=petcare

Hope that helps some people, after all we only want our dogs to enjoy themselves!!

Gail x
Gail, Ian, & 4 boys, Jakey and Scooby !!