Author Topic: on his own  (Read 1957 times)

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
on his own
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2004, 09:16:09 AM »
Michelle

your beans on toast tea made me laugh - I asked my OH the other day if he wanted some toast - later that night he shook his head at me when he discovered that that was our tea done and dusted!!! :D  :twisted:

Don't do it often but I was put on this earth to make everyone else feel human!   :wink:

Laura,

It's not a common meal in our house either but if I have had a busy day and hubby can't be bothered cooking for himself then beans on toast or a cheese and ham toastie is what is served :twisted: and yes he does look pathetic and miserable (hubby not dog) but we both work and we both look after our daughter and dog so why should I be only one who can find the kitchen. :?

Michelle

Absolutly right Michelle. They should help in the house. My hubby always did when i worked.
Mind you, he didnt have much option, as at one time, i worked three different jobs.  :shock:                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Laura

• Site Member
on his own
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2004, 01:34:22 PM »
My OH does a lot of the cooking as well - maybe he doesn't like toast that much :lol:  

Brogan must be very grateful that his Naturediet comes ready to serve :wink:                    
Laura x

Run free together boys. Missing you both xx
Bailey  29/04/04 - 16/03/11
Brogan 29/07/03 - 22/10/09