Author Topic: so proud of my boy!  (Read 826 times)

Offline Ben's mum

• Donator
so proud of my boy!
« on: March 29, 2009, 08:00:33 PM »
Just needed to tell someone  :D we attended a club agility show today and got 3 clears. Even better placed 2 x 5th and a 3rd  :lol2: :lol2:

Agility has been such a difficult place for me and Ben as we have had some enormous battles over the fact he wants to do his own thing, and the only reason we kept going was because he loves it so much.
We seem to have had to work so hard to acomplish even basic stuff like a good wait.  Today he just was an  :angel: he listened and just did everything I asked.

The best bit was the support from other club members who were really supportive and made a point of saying how nicely Ben went and what a difference they have seen over this last few months, even though they were disappionted not to get the normal 'entertainment' we provide ;)

I hope everyone else gets as much from thier agility as we do, when it goes well it feels like such an achevement and i am so proud of him :luv: :luv:

Bens mum

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
Re: so proud of my boy!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 08:04:29 PM »
Aww well done, isn't it great when things go right. Excellent results testiment to all your hard work  :D

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 08:05:56 PM »
Well done to you and Ben.   :D  You must be so proud of him.   :luv:

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline amanda9586

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 08:08:07 PM »
Well done Ben (and Ben's Mum  :D)  - I remember reading one of your posts about Ben's "entertainment" at the agility class - CLASSIC  :005: - you must be really really proud of him - well done you  :D :D :D

Amanda & Poppy x

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 08:10:46 PM »
Well done  :D. I know what it's like when you've spent ages feeling like you're getting nowhere at agility and then things start to fit in place. William was a real clown when we started and for ages lots of people dismissed our attempts, saying "what do you expect, he's a spaniel".

It's such an achievement when you really start to work together as a team and you should be proud of yourself as well as Ben.

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 08:19:13 PM »
aw am so chuffed for you both  :luv: :luv: well done!!!!

He's such a character  :luv: