Author Topic: I am a really happy Mum  (Read 823 times)

Offline Freckle

I am a really happy Mum
« on: September 02, 2009, 11:31:53 AM »
 :D :D :D

At the beginning of the season I set a goal of moving up to grade 3 by end of year but we have surpassed ourselves - Went to Dashin last week and Freckle won 5 of this jumping rounds during the week and got good placings in the others.  Yippee - Grade 4 for us.  AND loads of points for the Agility Voice awards.  Even though he was afraid of the bangs - toilet doors, tanoy - how embarrassing!!!!

Not sure how we will get on with Grade 4 - especially if we dont manage to get those contacts sorted.  but hey ho - as long as he smiles all the way round like he normally does I will be happy.

We are never going to be destined for Grade 7 but would like to feel that I have done my best to get us up the grades.

So heres to a winter of contacts with Freckle and training with baby Trubs

Jane

Offline Rosie

• Site Member
Re: I am a really happy Mum
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 03:56:39 PM »
Well done you two - so pleased for you both  :D Heard your name a lot last week and well who knows - spend a winter on those contacts and never say never.

My lazy old boy Charlie won up to grade 6 on Friday and I never ever ever ever thought that he would ever even get placed in grade 5 let alone win a class so you never know.

He is a cracking little dog and as long as you are enjoying yourselves nothing else matters!

Rosie & 4 naughty cockers plus one!

Offline Boof

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 05:05:30 PM »
Well done! :D

Offline Becky and Wilson

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 01:04:34 PM »
Oh Congratualtions! What a great result!  :banana:
Becky - Owned by Wilson(Great Dane), Paisley, Isla, Merfyn (Cockers) the 3 cats and the two rabbits!

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 04:41:28 PM »
Wow, that's fantastic  :clapping: :clapping: although after seeing Freckle in action I'm not suprised  ;)   :D
Maxine owned by Max & Harry