Author Topic: Looking For Behaviourist  (Read 942 times)

Offline magz

• Site Member
Looking For Behaviourist
« on: October 08, 2004, 03:26:54 PM »
Hi everybody, We are having a few problems with our 10month old at present  and wondered if any of you could recommend a good one in the London/Surrey area. I mean a proper behaviourist not a trainer offering one2one. I know I can find one on the net but thought it would be safer to go by recommendation if possible.

Mags  :unsure:  

Offline cbabe

• Site Member
    • home of the Fernlow band of cockers!!!
Looking For Behaviourist
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2004, 03:50:17 PM »
Can't help with the behaviourist - but what problems are you having - can any one on the forum help you out with some advice??

Clare
Clare
Fern (HRH) and Willow (lolo)
Bryony, Gypsi, Thorn and Rocky

Sorry if my Post offends you, my cocker spaniel has learnt to type and i can not be held responsible for her attitude problem!

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Looking For Behaviourist
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2004, 03:56:57 PM »

Link removed.

Offline magz

• Site Member
Looking For Behaviourist
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2004, 04:46:04 PM »
Hi, he has been a handful from early on mainly possessiveness over things but we have, with the help of his breeder and a lot of trial and error, worked these things out. His latest thing though since he has become a teenager is possessiveness over me when we are all together in the evenings. This takes the form of attacking anyone who comes near me growling jumping up and snapping. We are dealing with it as best we can but I felt that a little outside help would be useful. Of course I could always leave home and then the problem would be solved at a stroke :D
Mags  

Offline LindaW

• Site Member
    • http://www.shandardel-cockers.co.uk
Looking For Behaviourist
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2004, 05:19:38 PM »
Hi
I would take a look at the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors website - http://www.apbc.org.uk
They have a list of their members on the website.

Linda
xx
Jodie, Pippa, Daisy, Lolly, Gem, Tigger, Butty, Fanny and Coco!