Author Topic: Adieu, 6yr Old Orange Roan Girl at Many Tears  (Read 3181 times)

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
Adieu, 6yr Old Orange Roan Girl at Many Tears
« on: November 22, 2009, 03:58:43 PM »
Text and Images from ManyTears.co.uk

22-11-09 Adieu is a 6 year old Cocker Spaniel. She and her sisters have been kept as breeding dogs and not lived in a house. They have now been retired and are looking for lovely pet homes. We were told by the breeder that they fought if together but these 4 girls are getting along very well in pairs. They are braver and a little more confident around people than some of the breeding girls we take in but will still need a home with another dog.

PLEASE NOTE: We nearly always home ex-breeding dogs where there is ALREADY A RESIDENT DOG living in the house. They have usually never lived in a house before and are only used to canine company.  They get their confidence and learn faster with another dog to copy from. This also helps with house training and learning how to walk on a lead. They will make lovely pets but do need a lot of love, time and patience. If the ex breeding dog you are interested in can be an only dog it will say so in its write up.

This dog is at the main rescue centre in Llanelli, Carmarthenshire.
  IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING THIS DOG:
  Please read our adoption procedures before applying and complete the Adoption Form. You will be contacted within 24 hours. If successful you will be home checked and you and all members of your family and any dog(s) who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the new dog. All our dogs are micro-chipped, inoculated and spayed/neutered unless there is a medical reason for not doing so. If you are adopting a puppy you will need to provide details of training classes in your area. We ask for a minimum adoption fee of £150 for dogs at the centre. 

Offline SandraD

Re: Adieu, 6yr Old Orange Roan Girl at Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 04:21:30 PM »
Another scrummy girlie, I am sure someone will offer Adieu a home really soon. :luv:

Offline luckypenny

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 04:34:11 PM »
She is just stunning - poor little girl :'(

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 04:35:06 PM »
I hope the 4 lovely A girlies find loving homes very soon  :luv:

Offline williamsmum

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 05:02:40 PM »
Love her, she is so sweet. :luv:

Offline bluegirl

• Site Member
    • www.millionhairsdoggrooming.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 05:42:47 PM »
Oh she is beautiful :luv: I hope someone has her soon.
Karen, Penny, Logan, Phoebe and Bronte.

"Life is a series of dogs".    George Carlin

I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.

Offline michelle123

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 07:45:06 PM »
OMG she is just so  :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

Offline mum2milly

• Inactive
  • Jumbi Speed Queen, "Milly" xx
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2009, 10:11:25 PM »
She is beautiful  :luv: :luv: :luv:
Hope she finds a loving home soon.

Offline SandraD

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 05:03:24 PM »
I do wish someone would hurry up and reserve this beautiful girlie,  :luv: I keep coming back to her thread, but we aren't in a position to help her. :'(  Come on someone, snap this lovely little cocker up.

Offline Lauramutt

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2009, 05:08:38 PM »
What a sweetie this little girl is :luv: :luv:

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2009, 10:39:16 PM »
From the website

01-12-09 UPDATE
 We collected Adieu on Friday, she travelled back to York curled up quietly next to Zeal. once home she took some time to come out of the travel crate but a few well placed tasty titbits did the trick. the first night she slept quietly with zeal . we introduced her to our four dogs the following morning without problems. Adieu is a nervous dog  but has no aggression in her, at one point she tried to get in my elderly collie bed and my collie told her off Adieu did not retaliate in any way. She has no food aggression and is willing to share, although in true spaniel form she does get vocal when her breakfast dinner is being prepared . I have entangled her ears for which she sat patiently and is happy to be brushed. Adieu is a lovely cocker but will need another dog to help her and for company.
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 11:05:27 PM »
I really hope she finds her permanent home soon, so beautiful if we hadn't already maxed out on doggies I'd of been so tempted.  Roll on lottery win

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline Ecruse

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 11:11:16 PM »
Same if we had and bit more room, and Dylan was a bit older I would have her in a heartbeat.  :luv: :luv: :luv:

Hope she finds a loving permanent home soon x x x
Emma, Dylan and Maggie x

Offline Henshallboys

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2009, 12:45:14 PM »
I really wish our lifestyle could fit around this little girl....she would be fine with Bramble & Beri but they go to work with Alan sometimes and he couldn't take 3 !!!

It doesn't help that she is actually being fostered here in York  :luv:.....I do so wish we could have her
Carole & Alan....Bramble, Beri & Holly

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2009, 02:11:45 AM »
From the website

05-12-09 UPDATE
 WHERE ARE ALL YOU COCKER FANS!
 We have fostered Adieu for one week now and the best way I can describe her is WOW.  She has started to play and although we have had the weather against us this week we have had a game of chase in the garden today. She is very gentle when taking food from you and is willing to share. She has a fantastic nature and if approached slowly is happy to have a cuddle. Her toilet training is coming along but not perfect yet. Adieu has become attached to my hubby and will cry when he leaves the room, we are working on this with her. She has gone through a lot of changes lately and would love her to find her forever home soon.   

Being fostered in Earswick, York.
 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING THIS DOG:
  Please read our adoption procedures before applying and complete the Adoption Form. You will be contacted within 24 hours. If successful you will be home checked and you and all members of your family and any dog(s) who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the new dog. All our dogs are micro-chipped, inoculated and spayed/neutered unless there is a medical reason for not doing so. If you are adopting a puppy you will need to provide details of training classes in your area. We ask for a minimum adoption fee of £160 for our dogs in foster homes to help cover our costs. 
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!