Author Topic: Bensons Promotion  (Read 791 times)

Offline marie_231

• Site Member
Bensons Promotion
« on: October 31, 2004, 05:35:46 PM »
i am so proud , :rolleyes:  benson has been promoted to novice class at his training school ,
and hes only 7 months old , also the trainer actually told us that when we first went ,she didnt think we would stick at it for more than a few weeks because he was to much of a handful , then she asked us to try for the good citizen bronze award , i really enjoy the classes and im hoping he will be able to do agility next year when hes old enough , do any other members dogs do agility?

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Bensons Promotion
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2004, 08:56:51 PM »
Wow!! what a clever little boy, well done Benson  :D No wonder your a very proud mum.  :D  
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline sportsmonki

• Site Member
  • Storm
Bensons Promotion
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2004, 11:39:13 AM »
congrats :)

Storm is too young to do agility yet, but she has been invited to join an agility club when she is old enough.   Am very much looking forward to it.

sportsmonki

Offline taniac

• Site Member
Bensons Promotion
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2004, 05:58:25 PM »
Neo does some agility as part of the training class we go to, he loves it and will go round without me.. He even did the raised walkway without any fuss or bother.

:)  
Tania
(Neo and Jovi's Mum)

Offline Rosie

• Site Member
Bensons Promotion
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2004, 11:51:53 AM »
Well done Benson :D

I don't tend to post on the forum - not really an expert on anything but I am an agility nut and can not resist replying to an agility thread if I see one!!

I have been training my little Ellie for nearly 2 years and competing for just under a year now and it is fantastic fun :D  I even dragged my slightly older couch potato Charlie along to training and despite my fears he would run under / round every jump he is doing really well (although a little distracted by smellls!!) and has been competing for the last 4 months!

It is great fun - the dogs love it and we travel all over the country to compete - if you are interested there is a web site where you can find out more about agility such as clubs, shows, trianing tips etc:

www.agilitynet.com

is a really good site and did have tips on things you can be doing before you start training ie perfecting recall, teaching your dog left and right etc

I hope you enjoy it as much as we do it really is rewarding fun (but pretty tiring too!!)

Rosie & 4 naughty cockers plus one!