Author Topic: sooooo proud!  (Read 374 times)

Offline ginnygirl

• Bella
    • http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt207/ginnygirl_album/adc60ac1.jpg
sooooo proud!
« on: April 10, 2010, 07:26:07 PM »
I can't help it, I just have to share about Ginny's fab day at her puppy training class. She was so focused, following ALL of my instructions to the T. Her recall was fab, she sat on position when asked on a mat, there was an exercise where you had to open a gate then go through while your dog waited until asked to follow you through..she did it perfectly  :cool4:. The trainer was showing the class how to have fun with your dog doing a couple of 'tricks', she asked me to show the class how Ginny will circle me and sit perfectly in front of me when I ask her. There is a prize next week for best trick :005:. Loving it and cant wait to start agility! I know there are lots of you on here who do much more with your dogs but I am really proud of our achievments, I love her :luv: :luv: 
Julie

Offline Noodle

Re: sooooo proud!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 07:44:29 PM »
Aww well done to you and Ginny, you must be so proud  :D
Nic, Tess & Bella x

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 07:48:13 PM »
Awww well done Ginny  :luv: :luv:.... showing everyone how hard you and your mum have beem working.  Am sure you'll get an extra something special for tea tonight  ;)
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline mezzaj

• Donator
  • Lucy and Baby Bailey
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 11:14:16 PM »
 :clapping:  Well done to both of you.