Author Topic: Holly - 6 yr old black cocker - DGCR  (Read 903 times)

Offline Cockertime Blues

• Donator
Holly - 6 yr old black cocker - DGCR
« on: March 20, 2012, 12:27:54 AM »

Holly was brought in by the dog warden as a stray. She was found in the Heathhall area of Dumfries.

As Holly came in as a stray we don't have much information about her. She is quite a lively girl, but is overweight at the moment so has been put on a light diet! In the kennels she likes her voice to be heard but that could just be because of the kennel environment. We have mixed her with other dogs and she gets along fine with them. Holly has kept her kennel clean at all times so we are presuming she is house trained. We have taken her out in the paddock to have her photo taken and she behaved very well, her recall is very good. Holly will be available for rehoming after the 22nd March.

http://www.caninerescue.co.uk/dogs.asp

Offline Cockertime Blues

• Donator
Re: Holly - 6 yr old black cocker - DGCR
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 01:35:35 PM »
Just wanted to say I think Holly's the loveliest cocker we've had in in the past couple of years.  I love her!!!   :luv: :luv:  She is so HAPPY and delighted with everybody, every dog, etc.  And the prettiest face (on top of a very fat body).  It looks like she's had pups at some point too.

She ended up banged up in the police station for the night before she came in.  We think her owner handed her over to someone else who obviously didn't give two hoots what happened to her as no one's come forward for her.  Anyway, I know she won't be waiting long.

Offline Doogers

• Donator
Re: Holly - 6 yr old black cocker - DGCR
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 01:45:24 PM »
Showing as reserved!! :cool4:

Asia 31/1/2002-24/1/2011