Author Topic: Jovi's Been At It Again...  (Read 864 times)

Offline taniac

• Site Member
Jovi's Been At It Again...
« on: March 29, 2005, 04:44:07 PM »
I came in earlier today to find a snow storm had hit my kitchen.. Jovi had been at it again, another dog cushion bit the dust!!!!!!! :P

How far and wide did he spread that white stuff, god knows if he ingested any of it, poor Neo looked worried, but I know it's not him the sweetie  :rolleyes: Jovi, the little minx, had eaten through the zip to get at the inside cushion.. typical, obviously was easier then chewing through the outside fleece material!!!  :angry:

For a moment I thought it was the Costie one I bought at crufts, I'd have been very upset if he'd managed to do that one already.

Job for this evening, re-stuff cushion and sew zip shut with double thread!!!!!!  :lol:
Tania
(Neo and Jovi's Mum)

sweetie

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 06:42:50 PM »
that should keep you occupied till next time :lol:  :lol:  :P
aww,bet you had that special look on your face when you saw it,you know the one that says  *********** :lol:  :lol:
 :D x

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 06:45:39 PM »
:P Oh Jovi you little monkey - bet you had that 'not me' look on your face and flashed your lovely cocker lashes !!! ;)
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 09:22:59 PM »
Ooh Jovi, now you know that was a BAD thing to do.

Don't do it again ............until no-one's expecting it! Much more fun that way! :lol:

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 09:30:21 PM »
Job for this evening, re-stuff cushion and sew zip shut with double thread!!!!!!  :lol:

I'm impressed! I'm afraid my sewing would not stand up to Molo's efforts for more than a few seconds.... :ph34r:
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club

Offline Tracey J

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2005, 11:16:41 PM »
I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem.  Do you think that something in the foam is bothering him (eg. smell)?  We've gone through a sofa :blink:  and 2 foam dog beds because Molly gets this possessed look in her eyes and digs frantically until she rips through the fabric to attack the foam (which Brodie then, helpfully, distributes around the room :rolleyes: !  It only seems to be certain types of foam though (thankfully).  Maybe Jovi has a real aversion to the smell of the foam you use??
Tracey, Molly &  little brother Brodie!