Author Topic: Update on stressed out new owner  (Read 963 times)

Offline alittlebitshy

Update on stressed out new owner
« on: August 11, 2015, 10:41:17 AM »
Hi,
Thanks for everyone who reassured me that it was all normal. A month into life with Bailey and he has well and truly wormed his way into my heart. Of course there are still frustrations and learniong curves and loads and loads of training ahead of us, but I am really glad he came and that I persevered. He is gorgeous , and loves all of us, (especially me :005:) unconditionally!
I am so grateful for this forum. Even if i don't post as much in reality as i do in my head, i love it here!

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Re: Update on stressed out new owner
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 11:09:27 AM »
Hi there

Glad it is going well and you are enjoying life with Bailey  :luv:

Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 11:13:09 AM »
As time goes by and little Bailey
becomes big Bailey your bond
will grow and grow...hehe enjoy him
still being little they grow up sooo
fast  ;)

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 02:33:57 PM »
Once you get over the bitey stage they make you laugh every day , ive just come back from a walk and my Bailey ran up to a man sitting on a bench who tried to ignore him bailey then started his tail going like a propeller, the guy then stroked baileys mop top head so Bailey then decided to sit up on the bench next to the man looking very pleased with himself, the man just burst out laughing , They really are fantastic dogs  :luv: :luv: :luv:
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline Murphys Law

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 11:45:28 AM »
We look back and laugh about the bitey puppy stage but at the time it was no joke. I actually got the phone number of a re-homing centre as I was struggling to cope.

It would have been the worst mistake I ever made though as now we have a fantastic, bonkers cocker.

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 08:32:51 PM »
It's certainly true that they make you laugh everyday......Ollie was not happy this afternoon as Mum was giving her attention to the bedroom wall with a paint roller so next time I went in the hall four of his toys were there in front of him, next time it was three pairs of his Dad's socks.
That did get my attention as the seven year old sock monster had stuck again....going in the other bedroom and rearranging the laundry waiting to be put away that was on the bed>:(
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed