Author Topic: Ringcraft Club on the Suffolk/Norfolk borders. Update: TRAINER URGENTLY NEEDED  (Read 3919 times)

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
Have you put anything on the Showing thread on Champdogs?  got to be worth a shot too. Good Luck

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline sarah25

• Site Member
  • Charbonnel Love'N'It At Oramiss
    • Oramiss Cocker Spaniels
TBH You could do with a couple of trainers just incase one is unable to do it one night.

Offline SuperCat

• Murphy
Yes, the advert are all over the place. I have been let down by two trainers now who said they'd be interested in doing it so although I had a few people interested they have turned out to be unreliable.
Crowned 'Biggest Hooligan of the day' Solid Colours Cocker Spaniel Association show 25/4/10.

Offline kaycee

• Wow!!!
i must say i did not realise i was b unreliable, i had a funera,l to attend yesterday in london and did not find out until  monday evening, i have attended the classes most weeks despite finding time for stuart & I to rush and get there after a busy day at work ,entirely voluntary,It is very difficult in this area to get enough people to commit themselves to come to classes it would be lovely if they would so that these training classes can continue.We run a busy business between us and have puppies due in a couple of weeks i just felt that i could not spare the time every week,i do hope people will support these classes, it is a good venue and im sure people & their dogs would enjoy it.kay.

Offline SuperCat

• Murphy
The message wasn't about you Kay. I have spent hours on the phone trying to find a replacement and many people have said they could and not phoned back, someone even said they would come along at the last minute last night but didn't bother to turn up or even phone to say they couldn't come. That is all I have to say on the matter. However if anybody else might be interested please get in touch.

Sarah that is such a kind offer, even though you're miles away!! We probably won't be around here for too much longer so it's likely that it will have to be packed up anyway but it would be great if I could find someone who wanted to continue it and has more experience than me when I have gone.
Crowned 'Biggest Hooligan of the day' Solid Colours Cocker Spaniel Association show 25/4/10.