Author Topic: Thought this would amuse some of you  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Ernies mum

Thought this would amuse some of you
« on: February 09, 2016, 10:41:45 AM »
 This morning whilst out on our walk , Ernie & I bumped into Lewis & his owner . Lewis is a very sweet little westie that we used to bump into regularly whilst walking when Ernie was a puppy .Lewis owner is always amazed at ernies ability to run constantly on a walk & to prove a point this morning Ernie had a play with Lewis & then took off at warp speed doing zoomies around us . At this point Lewis owner asked if Ernie had calmed down any as he's almost two . My reply was ... " does it look like it ?! If I wanted a calm dog I wouldn't have got a working cocker spaniel  :005: :005: "
To be fair though he's calm in the house but like tiger on speed when out on a walk ... I wouldn't have him any other way though  :luv: :luv:.

Offline Murphys Law

Re: Thought this would amuse some of you
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 11:04:15 AM »
Millie is exactly the same on her walks. She runs at top speed non stop and I have had quite a few comments along the lines of 'she has got a lot of energy'

Like you say, if you wanted a quiet, docile dog, you wouldn't have got a worker.

Online MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 02:30:55 PM »
Gemma has a dose of the zoomies while out walking. What sets her off is either molehills  :dunno: or fallen rustley leaves
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 04:22:40 PM »
can anyone else spot a spaniel from a mile away, always running often head down and tails wagging, they don't look like any other dog even just in profile from afar  :005:
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline Murphys Law

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 04:46:57 PM »
can anyone else spot a spaniel from a mile away, always running often head down and tails wagging, they don't look like any other dog even just in profile from afar  :005:

:lol:

Yep, I can spot a spaniel from a mile away too. Cavaliers are easy to spot because they will be ambling along, tail wagging. Cockers and springers will be going faster with quicker tails.