Author Topic: Loving Natural Instinct  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
Loving Natural Instinct
« on: February 07, 2016, 04:46:58 PM »
Tried very fussy raw fed Miss J on Natural Instinct - have bought a couple of flavours to try.  She is loving it!  Love that it has everything in that she needs and a 1 kg tub will last me 3 days so good value for money.

Anybody else use it for their dogs?

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
Re: Loving Natural Instinct
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 05:55:56 PM »
Yes - all 3 converted and loving it. The special diet mix is great - low fat and balanced.

Just read the label and we are over feeding all 3  :o

There chicken carcasses are really good quality too - I have a bag you can try  ;)

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 06:03:55 PM »
I've used it for about 5 or 6 years and my two love it. I use it for about half their meals and a mix of other raw foods for the rest.

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 06:41:49 PM »
Can't find any mixes here in Germany that contain what I want, so I've just ordered a starter box with all sorts or things and will mix myself to begin with. Just wondered how much meat you feed daily approximately? I checked the Ann Ridyard site as Elaine suggested and worked out approx 350g a day, plus fruit und veg  as Humphrey's still growing but looked on a breeder's website yesterday who suggested much less. Does that sound ok, do you think?

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 06:47:43 PM »
Can't find any mixes here in Germany that contain what I want, so I've just ordered a starter box with all sorts or things and will mix myself to begin with. Just wondered how much meat you feed daily approximately? I checked the Ann Ridyard site as Elaine suggested and worked out approx 350g a day, plus fruit und veg  as Humphrey's still growing but looked on a breeder's website yesterday who suggested much less. Does that sound ok, do you think?

I'd be inclined to go with what Ann Ridyard says. She's very experienced and seems to be very well regarded too. If Humphrey starts to look a bit podgy you can always cut back a bit :D

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 07:00:29 PM »
Thanks Elaine, -yes, her information does seem to be very sound, I'm sure I'll be able to ditch the scales anyway eventually, I just need to get a feel for it first! 👍