Author Topic: Starburst at Many Tears  (Read 1930 times)

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
Starburst at Many Tears
« on: April 03, 2015, 09:35:40 PM »

:luv: :luv: :luv:

03-04-15 Starburst is a 5 year old exbreeding Cocker Spaniel. She hasn't seen much of the world which makes her timid and unsure of new things. She is naturally very inquisitive and will wag her tail and approach you in the kennels. If startled though she will shy away. She is showing great signs of confidence and the character that is hiding just beneath the surface which wil lemerge in time. She will need a kind dog to keep her company and help her learn new skills such as walking on a lead and housetraining.
PLEASE NOTE: We nearly always home dogs who have come from breeders where there is ALREADY A RESIDENT DOG living in the house. They have usually never lived in a house before and are only used to canine company. They usually get their confidence and learn faster with another dog to copy from. This also helps with house training and learning how to walk on a lead. They will make lovely pets but do need a lot of love, time and patience. If the ex breeding dog you are interested in can be an only dog it will say so in its write up. Please read our information on ADOPTING EX-BREEDING DOGS before you apply.
ADOPTION DETAILS
The adoption fee for a dog/puppy is £200.  You will find a break down of what this covers under our Adoption Procedures (see link below) If your application is successful you will be home checked and you, all members of your family and any dog(s) who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the dog you want to adopt. All our dogs are micro-chipped, have had at least their first inoculation and are spayed/neutered unless there is a medical reason for not doing so.  You must have a safe means of transporting the dog home in a crate or if this is not possible please discuss with Many Tears or the Fosterer when your application is being processed.
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Re: Starburst at Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 01:51:15 PM »
25-04-15 UPDATE

.....Starburst known as Star to us has been in foster here for 2 weeks & settled in very well.She gets on with all the other dogs here and has only had one accident in the house since she arrived. She sleeps through the night without a sound.
.....Starburst has found the toys & she loves to take them in the garden where she has been enjoying the sunshine.We have started lead walking & she is doing really well.  When out Starburst has met other dogs nicely, We have left her with our dogs for a couple of hours & she has been fine
.....Starburst would love a home with another dog to help her confidence grow & someone home most of the time. She has not been bothered by my small grandaughter so feel that she could be homed with older dog savvy children. 

Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 05:46:46 PM »
She look a real darling... sure she will have a forever home soon
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 09:12:54 AM »
What a lovely girl wishing her a wonderful home
with a COL maybe  ;)
then we can hear all about her new life.

Offline Pippinsmum

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 09:23:49 PM »
Hello, I have just been reading about this lovely girl and am wondering if she has found her forever home yet? I should imagine she has as she so lovely, but me and my husband have been hoping to adopt/rescue a little female WCS to become sister to our 5 year old black WCS called Pippin. Can anyone help? We have also registered a while back with the Working cocker rescue centre but no hopefuls yet :-(

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2015, 09:43:56 PM »
If you look on the 'many tears web site, you will get all the information you need.  Sorry I can't post a link.
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010

Offline PennyB

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 12:21:35 AM »
As I can't find this on the MT site then she must be rehomed or reserved or not available for some reason
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!