Author Topic: Raw diet (PP raw) and treats!  (Read 1780 times)

Offline julie1

• Julie & Kez
Re: Raw diet (PP raw) and treats!
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2015, 09:41:17 AM »
Thankyou very much Elaine.e! That's really helped! I was slightly worried that he would keel over if he had a bit of both but feel much better now! Starting him on the raw tomorrow so we shall see what he makes of it!
Took a lot of boyfriend convincing that the raw diet was best, and didn't help that our vet wasn't too pleased when he heard it!
Hoping it will help montys coat as he's very scurfy and dry! Fingers crossed! Xx

I raw feed, but occasionally give kibble because she goes to the kennels now & then & it''s easier to just let them do that (I cant see them coping with raw)
re dry scurfy coat, last year I started Kez on one human "evening primrose capsule" & I think it has helped.

p.s glad he enjoyed his first raw meal. ;)
regards from Julie & Kez

Offline chrisp

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2015, 06:38:23 PM »
Hello I feed PP raw and I believe I've seen your little one her page.

Must admit the treats Mollie has aren't all 'natural' as she does love a gravy bone!

Offline PollySpaull

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2015, 10:30:07 AM »
Thanks everyone! I'll try the evening primrose Julie thanks for that advice! He's very itchy and biting himself at the moment. He's been flea'd and wormed so hopefully the new diet and supplements will help him be less scratchy!
Yes chrisp you will have seen him on the pp raw page! Monty is loving it and licks the bowl clean within about 5 seconds! He's a greedy little piglet!!

Offline julie1

• Julie & Kez
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2015, 03:42:15 PM »
Thanks everyone! I'll try the evening primrose Julie thanks for that advice! He's very itchy and biting himself at the moment. He's been flea'd and wormed so hopefully the new diet and supplements will help him be less scratchy!
Yes chrisp you will have seen him on the pp raw page! Monty is loving it and licks the bowl clean within about 5 seconds! He's a greedy little piglet!!

Don't expect it to see an immediate improvement, it is very subtle.
regards from Julie & Kez