Cocker Specific Discussion > Health

The saga of Harry's vacs cont:

<< < (2/2)

Jaysmumagain:
Thanks everyone.

Firstly it was the vet who told me this back in May.  After finding new info I phoned and was told a vet would call me back, instead receptionist did saying book appointment and vet will advise when Harry has vacs.  I  booked, then called back and cancelled and said I wanted it clarifying before appt in early Jan and would pop in to surgery with Harry's card.  I said that my understanding was at one year Harry needed his Lepto only.

Hubby and I are not agreeing to anything else and I have spoken to two local vets and they give Nobivax and receptionist both say Nobivax(they use) is compatable with Canigen and I can register - also I can go to the vet who did the primary vacs about 15 miles away.  Hubby Mum lives in town so our car find its own way :005: plus this vet his the only vet who still does out hours at surgery all the others.  Bless then at are local RSPCA clinic they will do it too for payment.

My present vets night cover is some 34 miles away and 45 mins drive. In itself a horrible thought with an ill dog.  So I think maybe time for change - plus I have such sad and so present memories of Ollie there.

Will let you know the outcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version