Author Topic: Re: Jinley is starting agility training!! Updated P2 after first night!!  (Read 8014 times)

Offline BeeBoo

• Buckley
Re: Jinley is starting agility training!! Updated P2 after first night!!
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2013, 01:14:57 PM »
Hehe bless her :) I'm sure she'll get there soon enough....but the stories and memories you'll make along the way will keep you warm on many a cold night  :005: :005:

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2013, 01:35:03 PM »
A leg up onto the bed, that's sounding very familiar  :005:  Willow and Jinley must be related.

a bit off track but this made me laugh and think back to our Mindy ( border terrier) who had a job jumping up on the bed. so i used to go down on all fours and make a step. then the staffys noticed and they then would wait  until i got down for mindy.

Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline black taz

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2013, 01:37:23 PM »
Taz got more into it once we started doing things quicker, once we had learned the basics.  I sometimes still have to rev Taz up, with a ball or treat, once he,starts barking I know its game on.

Stick with it, it's great fun

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2013, 01:55:55 PM »
Today, we are practicing the over zealous Cheerleader style as suggested by twiceover2.  Neighbours have already peered over the fence  ph34r ph34r

Give me a J, give me an I, give me an N, etc etc.

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2013, 03:39:56 PM »
Today, we are practicing the over zealous Cheerleader style as suggested by twiceover2.  Neighbours have already peered over the fence  ph34r ph34r

Give me a J, give me an I, give me an N, etc etc.

:rofl1:  :rofl1:  :rofl1:

Couldn't you get one of them to video this? It could go viral on Facebook!! :005: :005: Diana

Offline Mrs Pepperpot

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2013, 04:02:52 PM »
 :rofl1: :rofl1: bless her! Far too dignified to go rushing around!

Offline Neon

• Donator
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2013, 10:37:32 PM »
 :rofl1: :rofl1:  Sorry but this has made me howl,  it's hilarious.  Tried Toby with one or two jumps when we were at All About Dogs and he just kept walking underneath.

(RIP Charlie and Jarvis - Love You Both Forever)  :luv: :luv:

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2013, 11:16:53 PM »
Love it.  :005: :005:

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2013, 04:39:32 PM »
Two more nights before our next Agility Class and we went to the beach at the weekend where I was practicing our "over the top" recall!!  Worked up to a certain point until we were in the sand dunes and thought I would crouch down hiding to call her over - she ran over then just trotted on past with her "how embarrassing" look!   A passer by, seeing me on all fours, asked if I was okay.

Didnt bother to try to explain.  :shades:

Offline ShelleyandRosie

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2013, 01:15:55 AM »
Wishing Jinley and you the best of luck!  I've so enjoyed reading all these posts, visions of cheerleading in your back garden did make me laugh :005:  Fast or slow the taking part is fun and humorous! and a great way to spend time with your best friend!

I had a go with my Rosie and what I'd give for a slower less enthusiastic and excitable spaniel.  I had no hope of keeping up unless I went into training to be an olympic sprinter :005:.  They nick named her "pocket rocket", very cute but not so funny when you're trying to direct and control the little madam, who often made up her own course as I was sooo far behind.  Several people have said she will calm down when she reaches 2yrs, she is actually 4 1/2.  She did enjoy the time we spent doing it though. We have a new hobby now called Formal Obedience "no sprinting required" and strangely she enjoys it just as much.  We still do agility in the garden.