Author Topic: Charlie is in agility display today!  (Read 787 times)

Offline silke

• Site Member
Charlie is in agility display today!
« on: May 17, 2008, 09:16:25 AM »
I'm so proud of my boy  :luv: - he's in an agility display team now, and today we are doing a display. We are going to show how the training is done, and then have a relay race over two jumps and through a tunnel. :D I'm really looking forward to it! I'll let you know tonight how it went. ;)

Offline jann

• Site Member
Re: Charlie is in agility display today!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 10:06:32 AM »
Clever boy Charlie  :luv:  Sounds like you'll have a great day, :D   Enjoy it and let us know how it all went  :huh:

Jann  :luv:

Cazzie

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 10:09:29 AM »
I love watching these things and I bet your very proud  :shades: Enjoy and have a super time  :luv:

Offline silke

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 02:49:34 PM »
I've just come back from the display (we were at the Derby Garden Show) - it was excellent.  :D I haven't laughed so much in ages! At first, Charlie was a bit unsettled and ran out of the ring up to someone with a Hot Dog. He tried to steal it, with me (and a few other people! :shades: ) in hot pursuit. :005: ph34r Some of the other dogs were having fun, too, rushing around the ring in mad circles  :005: My little boy settled down to it, though, and by the time we were doing the second display, he was back to his normal self, very focused and absolutely loving it!!  :luv: I was so proud of him, especially since there were so many distractions, tannoys, big tents, and not to mention lots of food stalls  ::).

He is very tired now, though, and should sleep well for a bit. :angel:

Offline jann

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 05:29:24 PM »
 :luv: Well done Charlie, sounds like a great time was had by all  ;)

No wonder he's tired, makes me feel tired just reading about it  :005:

Jann and Flo  :luv: :-*