Author Topic: First KC Agility show!  (Read 929 times)

Offline Becky and Wilson

• Site Member
First KC Agility show!
« on: May 31, 2010, 11:29:00 AM »
Went to our first KC show on Saturday, the weather was terrible and I was so cold and wet I just wanted to go home!  But the I heard Paisley's name over the tannoy!

She'd come 1st place in one of her agility classes!  Which means she's gone straight to grade 2 on her first show!  Well done my little girly!!

Hopefully this link will work!  Just a couple of pics of the girls and the 2 others are my friends dogs who I went with!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=6075498&id=174887571223&fbid=443836556223

Ok, the link doesn't quite work but if you copy it all and paste into the web address line thing at the top then it comes up!
Becky - Owned by Wilson(Great Dane), Paisley, Isla, Merfyn (Cockers) the 3 cats and the two rabbits!

Offline pipkoi

• Donator
  • Butch-my First Cocker Spaniel 18.02.67 - 28.06.75
    • Dylan's Blog
Re: First KC Agility show!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 11:46:20 AM »
Woooohoooo Paisley - way you go girl & you of course Becky
Crufts here you come :banana: :banana: :clapping: :clapping:
Pip, Dylan, Charlie, Teagan & Kai
Remembering Butch, Brin, Simba, Toby, Jasper, Jarvis, Jake,  Bayley, Sailor & Foxy - my forever bridge babies

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 11:50:16 AM »
It doesn't get any better than that on your 1st KC show.
Huge congratulations to you both  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:  Grade 3 here you come  :banana: :banana:
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline jujuli

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 12:32:00 PM »
What an adorable, clever girl - beauty and brains! :dance04:   How long have you been doing agility?

Offline Becky and Wilson

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 03:36:10 PM »
What an adorable, clever girl - beauty and brains! :dance04:   How long have you been doing agility?

Been doing it with her since she was about 8 months, just started on the low impact stuff like tunnels and jumps with the poles on the floor.  She's 2 and a half now so still pretty young!

I never planned to compete!  I only did it for a bit of fun!  But that first rosette and you're hooked!  Now I have 2 cups and a medal and lots of rosettes!  I need a display cabinet!   :D 
Becky - Owned by Wilson(Great Dane), Paisley, Isla, Merfyn (Cockers) the 3 cats and the two rabbits!

Offline jackie 14

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 05:01:52 PM »
well done, :clapping: you'll be looking for another show to go to soon, you might have to plan ahead well as closing dates range between 4 -6 weeks before the shows, capped shows will close as soon as they are full . Have fun