Author Topic: Today I haf bin a silly girl  (Read 23912 times)

sarahR

Re: Today I haf bin a silly girl
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2013, 10:21:13 PM »
Oh peaRLy
We r surry u is porly wiv a rumbly tum. If u has to go in the miggle of the nite and u get weally cowld in the gawden look sad and Mumsy will let u upatairs then u creepe in her bed and put 4 cowld pawies on her warme back that will soone warms u up.
Get well soon Ozzie and George.

Offline Sarah/G

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2013, 10:27:19 PM »
My mammie has a pet burd, do you fink I cud eayt him?

hmmm, I fink yoo wud get the big shouty words from yure Mammie if yoo try...butt if yoo get dem burdys in the garnin then dey ar fare gaym ;)

I am lykin yure finkin tho  :D

luv PuRli

BroDiE BonDy wen yoo gonna teech me gud fud capcha?  :005:

I finks yous need teachin reawly fast, coz you'd gonna get more pawly tums, eatin parafin and yukky stuff.
I stole mummiez toastee, coz she waznt lukin, I was like a snappin turtul rewly fast   :005:, mum sed, I was a ickle rugrat  :005:
Luff Brodee xxx
Sarah & Brodie.

www.whatthewoof.co.uk       "Now live"

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2013, 10:34:23 PM »
Oh peaRLy
We r surry u is porly wiv a rumbly tum. If u has to go in the miggle of the nite and u get weally cowld in the gawden look sad and Mumsy will let u upatairs then u creepe in her bed and put 4 cowld pawies on her warme back that will soone warms u up.
Get well soon Ozzie and George.

wear haf yoo bowf bin? yoo av bin missin loadsa fun wiv JiNley an BroDi  :D I jus bin owt agin ;) are dem sheepies stil in the fiyld?

Offline arrabella

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2013, 04:39:13 AM »
Ello dis is Cosmo heer. I lif wiv mi fren de puzzy kat an wen it was krismus are mummy had a reely bad coff and she had leff  a cupple ov coff sweeets on the bak ov th wurktops wer i cudnt reech. My puzzy kat noked them on the flooor an I snaffled em reely kwic. my mummy lookd on th computa fingee for al the in-greedy-ments (iz dat lik greedy dogs)? an she sed I would haf a reely bad tumee an i did an she sed my puzzy cat woz not mi frend an she woz tryin to kil me off!  :shades:

Offline montydavies

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 06:39:07 AM »
Dem prickle pawz is rely da most dangerous fings, not nuffin wot we mite try to eat. Dey doz haff da conspiracee to maybe me look norty, I iz not norty i iz been fraymed!

Offline JeffD

• TEAL
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2013, 02:27:50 PM »
I love these posts
 :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly

Offline Sharpie

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2013, 02:40:50 PM »
I love these posts
 :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Me too- really make me laugh!

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2013, 03:24:16 PM »
Hi PeaRLy, I hopes yur tum is betta today. Jus lettin you all know dat my tum is all fine, dose chikkin bownes waz compleetlee sayfe. I told you mummee waz fibbin.  :D

Offline piph

• Donator
  • Ozzy and Jess
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2013, 03:39:49 PM »
Oh purli, i ope yaw rumbly tumy is feelin betta now.  praps it wud be betta not tu eyt the waxy stuf eny mor.  i did get showted at bi my nana yestaday cos i tryed to steel my mumy's biscits of da tabl.  we is stayin wiv my nana at da moment.  my nana showts at me a lot - mumy sez she dusn't unnerstand dat i am jus a baby styl,  my nana dusnt lyke it wen i jumpsup to say helo and she showts at me den as wel.  i fink she's a crochety ol biddy wot dusnt like spangles mush, but i trys to luv her anyways!

Offline Bibby

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2013, 04:03:37 PM »
i ope ur tum is beta now purli - u shud b kerful bout etin odd fings and stik to nortyin - i av nocked da kitchin bin ova tuday an et all da rappers off da food! and las nite mum forgot to pu er shooz away so i et all of da insid of dem i is gettin gud at nortyin  mum finks it not gud but i luv it luv willow
Owned by Poppy and Willow

Offline helenb14

• Donator
  • Seve
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2013, 05:30:04 PM »
Hello to all you lovel ee cockers, this is Seve, I has found that now I is a big growed up boy ( I is 18 monfs old)I does not get away wiv nort ee ing the sad eyes doesn't work as much. S I has found the solooshone. When you does nort ee things you needs to get a big hooman to blame. I loves the tishues in the bin but dadee or the big gurl gets in truble for putting them there, I is training the hoo mans as much as I can it is trickee.
I hopes pearli your tumee is betta
Seve xx

Offline coopersmum

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2013, 05:46:54 PM »
Hi PeaRLi,

Tis me agayn! Hope yor tum is feelin beta nows and yoo diddNt keeps yor mum awakes last nite! Keep ups with the Nortyin coz pwactice makes pawfect!

LuV CoOPeR

Offline Pearly

• Donator
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2013, 10:01:08 PM »
evenink evree boddi  :shades: is PuRli agin  :D

I is gud fank yoo - me tum is all ok and I did snoozies all nyt.  Mum woz sorry four me and let me on the hooman bed at 6 ayems but I woz weely puttin it on, hehe! :005: I fink if you mayks loud grumblin sounds yure hooman gets weely worrit  :D and den they tweet yoo to best dinna and loadsa cuddles on the sofa two ;)

ArCHie I is pleesed yoo is ok two.  Our yoo cumin to the gaym fayr to meat all the spangles up ere still? I fink JiNLey is cumin to see yoo sumtym ....fink we shud statr a roomer :luv: :005:

Mum sez fank yoo evree wun four finkin of us and yure wishy wells :003:

wear hav all de norty pups gon? :huh:

Offline Donsgirluk

• Owned and managed by Ruby and Jasper Homewood
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2013, 10:05:39 PM »
This thread has had me and OH giggling for ages .... If only they could really speak.... The looks on our's faces sometimes... I'm sure they could spin some great stories... I thought my Ruby and Jaspers FB pages were funny but not a patch on this! Lol.. Thanks so much  :005:

Offline Pearly

• Donator
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2013, 10:30:26 PM »
CoOppa is yoo ina luvverly forrin ot place wot me Mum wud lyk to visut wun day?  iz yoo aantreklike seun :luv:

CosMo an WiLloW  yoo iz a reely gud nortys :D I haf a prickly paws ere two ere naym is mouse :005: butt iz a gudy to chews an Mum's flaverite :'(  she dus wratel the dore two go owt then leafs yummy pwresnts in the garnin ;) an tels me wen she cums bak in :005: Mum sez loud showty words wen she capchas me eetin it butt is delly cassy :shades: I luv mouse :luv: 

der iz lots of knu cockers on ere now - eggsellent nortyin :D

luv PuRli
x