Author Topic: Groomer recommendations near Doncaster please  (Read 551 times)

Offline Westward

• Tessa 04/04/13
Groomer recommendations near Doncaster please
« on: June 28, 2013, 01:51:10 PM »
Good information thanks. Tessa is only 12 weeks old, a roan and very hairy. So I need to find a good groomer in and around Doncaster South Yorks..  Any recommendations pls.
Tessa 

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
Re: Groomer recommendations near Doncaster please
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 02:43:09 PM »
Good information thanks. Tessa is only 12 weeks old, a roan and very hairy. So I need to find a good groomer in and around Doncaster South Yorks..  Any recommendations pls.

I've split this from the other topic Westward as you're much more likely to get some recommendations if your request has it's own thread with a concise title :D

Offline phoenix

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 10:45:23 PM »
I'm sure there must be people nearer than me, but I use a wonderful, gentle groomer in Stocksbridge, who works on her own.  Other places I tried  were noisy and stressful with a production line of dogs.
Pm me if you re interested.
Bob needed muzzling at the busy places, but he adores Jenny lets her do anything.  also with a sole groomer it takes an hour and a half, whereas at a busy salon they can be there for three hours!
RIP Marti  the EPI springer age 12,  and beloved black cocker Bobby, 8 yrs old, too soon, from PLN.
Now owned by TInker, tiny hairy grey poodle/terrier rescue from Greece and Jack, local rescue,   scruffy ginger terrier mutt.

Offline lesley3165

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 05:29:06 PM »
We use pride of pets (I think) in dinnington, meg was groomed there at about 15 weeks, just a wash & brush really but the lady was lovely

Offline Westward

• Tessa 04/04/13
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 05:24:53 PM »
Thanks for replies. I'm hoping to get 'looked at' end of August, before we go to Lakes for her first holiday!
Tessa