Author Topic: Megan's Diary - Part One  (Read 29651 times)

Offline assumpta

Re: Megan's Diary
« Reply #195 on: May 23, 2015, 07:26:41 PM »
I too look first to see any updates from the lovely Meg. Hope your tummy is a bit better now and mum can get some sleep. :luv: Cotto eats JWB as he has a sensitive tummy and seems to enjoy that with some veg. Hope you enjoy your car trip Meg  :luv:

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #196 on: May 23, 2015, 07:42:17 PM »
Good girl Megs  :luv: You are being very brave. X
Daisy is prone to a runny tum when stressed, training class can set it off, so doesn't need to be anything major. Best food I have found for her is Lily's Kitchen, I keep a tin of their Recovery Recipie on hand for delicate days  ;)  Give them a wee ring, they are very helpful and might send you a wee sample pack to try. They do a range exclusive to Tesco, made to the exact same standard as the rest of their product, I phoned and checked it with them. Hope you find something to suit. X

Offline revis

« Reply #197 on: May 23, 2015, 08:05:43 PM »
I just love reading Megs updates. She is doing so well. As you say what happens to these poor dears to make them so frightened. My Jessie is still so frightened . Tonight she shook with fear when I tried to get her ready for a short walk. In the end she wouldn't come so it was just Maggie and myself on the golf course. Look forward to hearing more about Meg.

Offline Andrea Ellie

« Reply #198 on: May 23, 2015, 08:57:59 PM »
I love reading Megs updates. So glad you've found her and she's coming into her own. I talk about you and her with my work colleagues so they get an update too. Ellie doesn't stomach chicken very well (although she can have a few bits as "find it" treats and is ok) but anything more and she gets soft poos. She has Millie's Wolfheart as kibble.

Offline Ben's mum

• Donator
« Reply #199 on: May 23, 2015, 11:24:44 PM »
Another here who always looks for a Megs update  :luv:
Glad she is still progressing so beautifully, can't wait to see some more photos of her when she is ready  :luv:

Offline BobnDot

• Donator
« Reply #200 on: May 24, 2015, 06:13:03 AM »
This is my first port of call whoever I log in to COL.

I love being able to keep in touch with Meg's progress.

Bob.

Offline pipkoi

• Donator
  • Butch-my First Cocker Spaniel 18.02.67 - 28.06.75
    • Dylan's Blog
« Reply #201 on: May 24, 2015, 07:41:18 AM »
Lovely update. You will obviously have hiccups, but the time it takes her to recover in between is another sign of the progress she's making😃😃
Looking forward to seeing updated photos son with her developing cost
Pip, Dylan, Charlie, Teagan & Kai
Remembering Butch, Brin, Simba, Toby, Jasper, Jarvis, Jake,  Bayley, Sailor & Foxy - my forever bridge babies

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Re: Megan's Diary - Part One
« Reply #202 on: May 27, 2015, 05:33:12 PM »
Part One of Megan's Diary is now closed but Part 2 will be coming soon for Val to continue her updates on this board due to popular demand :blink:
Jane