Author Topic: Megan's Diary Part 2  (Read 37763 times)

Offline chrisp

• Site Member
Re: Megan's Diary Part 2
« Reply #270 on: August 02, 2016, 04:15:29 PM »
Glad she is feeling better and thank you for the update.  Love hearing how she is getting on.

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #271 on: August 02, 2016, 09:18:10 PM »
Oh Megs you have been a brave girl, well done.   :luv:
Glad her tummy is on the mend, and I love it when they speed walk  :005:  Cocker on a mission, clear the way!!
I hope you can find a nice behaviourist who will help Megs take the next steps, she has come so far already. xx

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
« Reply #272 on: November 21, 2016, 04:27:51 PM »

Hi Everyone it's me Megan,
It's been a long time since I popped in to chat to you all,
I can't believe it will be my second Christmas here this year, I am going to enjoy it a lot more
this time around. I am a lot happier now and race around my home and garden, still not keen on going
out the front door yet, but Mum said no worries when I am ready  Mum got a lady from the vets to come and see and talk to me about my fears,
she was nice But I kept my distance  ;) I had to have my harness put on and be led around I was
so good walking with Mum though :D  since that day I have got a lot braver (still hide behind the seat ) :shades:
when people call,  but my  favorite trick is jumping up the back of Dad's legs,( and Mum's)when he is
standing in the kitchen he laughs and makes a fuss of me. Honey has got bad eyes and she
 has to have her eyes done every morning and night and she gets a treat for being good  :angel: each time.
I stand and bark at Dad until I get a treat also, Honey gets the drops and I get a treat for just being there. ;)
sometimes Dad sneaks Honey out into the kitchen while i'm asleep in my basket behind the chair,
I have them though,  ;)  they think I don't know the  >:D but I still beat them and waiting for my treat  :lol2: :lol2:
got it off to a T now  :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
I have a lovely time first thing in the morning when I wake up Mum lifts me onto the bed and we have lots
of cuddles and cocker kisses , then it's race down stairs for breakfast run a round like a mad thing and then snooze
for a while, (unless I see Mum out in the kitchen then Honey and I join her, for any thing that might be droped when she
is cooking, Honey is called Dyson for a reason  :005: I'm called little Hoover  ;)
well it saves Mum having to get the dustpan and brush out we do a far better job. :lol2: :lol2:
Well must go now as I can hear our bowls being moved,
see you all soon.

lots of  :luv: :luv:
Megan

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
« Reply #273 on: November 21, 2016, 04:34:17 PM »

This is Honey and me

:luv: Megs

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #274 on: November 21, 2016, 05:04:54 PM »
Hi Megs.  So pleased to hear you are coming on in leaps and sneaks  :005:  Can not believe this will be your 2nd Christmas. Time really flies. Do not fret about that big bad front door. One day in your own time you will discover that through it is the most magnificent world of smells, water and muck just waiting for you

love Gemma  :bigarmhug:
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #275 on: November 21, 2016, 05:31:21 PM »
Hello Megs, nice to hear from you, so glad that you're being such a brave girl and walking so nicely with Mum and hope that one day you'll be able to go through that door with your beautiful big  sister and have lots of fun outside. You really are a gorgeous girl you know, you look a bit like my Humphrey and there are lots of nice people out there who are also going to be amazed when you two step outside together and dazzle them all!!  Have a lovely Christmas sweetheart, you're such a little soldier!

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #276 on: November 21, 2016, 05:34:48 PM »
Megs I am cheeky too cause I asked how you are - in the hope I would get to see some new pictures of you and your big sister and get you little news update :clapping: :clapping:

Your pictures are lovely, I cannot believe how much you have grown, it must be difficult to catch any bits with Honey being called Dyson, my Mums just bought a new one which I love to chase when she is using the long hose thing. But there's only me so I get all the treats, even went to my Nana with Dad yesterday and had a whole sausage she cooked at breakfast and saved just for me. :005:

It's good to know you are learning some new tricks, you have to keep them on their toes.

Enjoy your second Christmas hope you and Honey get lots of presents....Mum says I will if I'm good :005:

Love Ollie
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #277 on: November 21, 2016, 07:25:19 PM »
Lovely to hear from you Megs  :luv: You and Honey look very pretty and very happy. You have done an amazing job of training your people  :005: and if you fancy going through the big front door some day then great, but hey, if not you are happy and loved. Xx

Offline wendall

• Donator
  • Honey and Pip
« Reply #278 on: November 21, 2016, 07:46:00 PM »
 :luv: :luv: well done Megs, you've come come on in leaps and bounds so don't worry about that big front door.  :luv:
Rosie,rest in peace my beautiful little girl, you will be in my heart forever. 2/2/12-24/10/12

Offline Finvarra

• Milo, best of dogs
    • Gaia Art
« Reply #279 on: November 21, 2016, 07:51:04 PM »
Lovely to hear from you Megan, you are doing so well, and wrapping your people around your paw  :005: hope you get lots of lovely presents under the tree.

Love from Dylan (and Lesley)
Remembering All the dogs of my life, especially Milo

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
« Reply #280 on: November 21, 2016, 09:06:16 PM »

On looking back at Meg's photos just can't believe how she looked the first week we got her.
and seeing her now.
Val

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #281 on: November 21, 2016, 09:21:58 PM »
such a big difference. Not only in her build but her eyes have lost that pained look. A success in its self  :luv:
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Redked

• Donator
  • Beautiful Bonnie Boo (formerly The Destroyer)
« Reply #282 on: November 21, 2016, 10:43:46 PM »
She's looking beautiful and happy....just the way she should be. Well done to 2 super cocker parents  :luv: :luv:

Offline julie1

• Julie & Kez
« Reply #283 on: November 22, 2016, 09:56:46 AM »
Congratulations :clapping:...............this is all lovely to hear & see.       Keep-up the good work.
regards from Julie & Kez

Offline chrisp

• Site Member
« Reply #284 on: December 06, 2016, 05:52:27 PM »
Such a vast difference in her photos.  Love hearing her updates.