Author Topic: Suddenly weeing inside!!  (Read 586 times)

Offline Natalielouise56

Suddenly weeing inside!!
« on: February 26, 2018, 08:06:29 PM »
Hi all- so Joey is now 8.5 months old and generally a very good boy (his barking is the main problem but we are trying lots of training to reduce this!). He has not gone to the toilet inside the house for about 3/4 months or so and even when we go to other people’s houses, he barks to let us know he needs to go out and will even wait until he gets to grass to do it on.  He always goes out to the toilet right before we go to bed around 10:15 and generally wakes up around 6:30ish (with us) and then goes straight out and sometimes even if it takes us 5 minutes to get downstairs, he will wait. However, over the last 10 days or so he has been to the toilet 3 times on the kitchen floor very early in the morning. This morning I could hear him scratching around and whining (at 5:15am) but before I could get downstairs he’d already had an accident. I do understand that accidents can happen but does this sound like ‘normal’ puppy behaviour- is it just a slip up or should I be worried? We haven’t had any change in circumstances and environment so I don’t think it could be that- everything is as it’s always been. Any advice is much appreciated!

Offline Ben's mum

• Donator
Re: Suddenly weeing inside!!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 09:31:39 PM »
Just a thought, but is he weeing more often in the day, could he have a urine infection which would mean he wouldn't be able to hold on as long through the night.   :luv: