Author Topic: Dog Sitter Not Kennels  (Read 991 times)

Offline miche

• Site Member
    • http://mwcooling.co.uk
Dog Sitter Not Kennels
« on: November 07, 2005, 02:52:45 PM »
This weekend we are going to go away.  I wasn't going to go as I didn't want to leave the dogs but hubby and kids want to go so I suppose I have to :P .

I found a lady who has dogs in her house.  I have to take their bedding and they have the run of her house and garden.  She also takes them out twice a day so it's just like home.  Ronald never goes into kennels as he is just to old but this is perfect, so she's got my three dogs the weekend :D  and I can enjoy my break knowing that my dogs are happy.

One problem though, I have lost Herbie's vaccination certificate :o .  Do you think the vet will let me have a copy?  I hope they do :)
Love Michele, Mikey and Herbiexx

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
Dog Sitter Not Kennels
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 02:54:37 PM »
Yes, we routinely give out copies as loads of people lose them. I'd give the vet a phone to give them time to have it ready for you, but it shouldn't be a problem.

Have a nice time.
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)

Offline miche

• Site Member
Dog Sitter Not Kennels
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 02:56:09 PM »
Yes, we routinely give out copies as loads of people lose them. I'd give the vet a phone to give them time to have it ready for you, but it shouldn't be a problem.

Have a nice time.
[snapback]158276[/snapback]

Thanks, I was hoping you'd help me with this one Shona :)

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
Dog Sitter Not Kennels
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 03:11:44 PM »
You are very welcome - day off today and am itching to be at work. ;)
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)

Offline MaxG

• Site Member
Dog Sitter Not Kennels
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 04:54:51 PM »
We're lucky - on the odd occasion that we go away, our breeder has Max back again - she lives fairly close to us & owns his mum, dad & sister from the same litter, so he has a whale of a time & we can properly relax - it's heaven!!

Have a good time!!

:D
from Kath & 'Mad Max' !!

Offline miche

• Site Member
Dog Sitter Not Kennels
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 05:30:47 PM »
We're lucky - on the odd occasion that we go away, our breeder has Max back again - she lives fairly close to us & owns his mum, dad & sister from the same litter, so he has a whale of a time & we can properly relax - it's heaven!!

Have a good time!!

:D
[snapback]158306[/snapback]

You are lucky.  Mikey's breeder said she would have Mikey - I'm not to sure she'd want Herbie and Ronald aswell though :lol:

Offline MaxG

• Site Member
Dog Sitter Not Kennels
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2005, 05:58:45 PM »
Yep - we're definately very lucky - only slight downside is that she lives in the middle of the countryside & he frolics round her fields all day full of cows & sheep etc rolling all over the place & swimming in the pond & play-fighting with his sister - guess what state he comes home in??!! I spent hours last time picking out tons of burrs from his coat & the bathwater was the blackest I've ever seen - when we got him home, he went straight from the back of the car to the bath without passing 'GO'!! Ah well, he had the time of his life, so who cares??!!  :P

from Kath & 'Mad Max' !!