Author Topic: Misty is home  (Read 3225 times)

Offline michelle123

• Site Member
Re: Misty is home
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2006, 07:27:23 PM »
Fingers crossed for the same again tonight ;)

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2006, 08:33:47 PM »
That sounds much better.

Hope it continues. Nothing worse than chronic lack of sleep!

Offline Harriet

• Site Member
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2006, 08:44:38 PM »
Sounds as if you had a great night last night  :D Lovely kennel name  :luv:

Offline scooby's mum

• Site Member
  • Scooby & Misty's Mum
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2006, 09:42:45 AM »
Had another great night, didn't hear a peep until 6.30am  :D

She's still not eating very much though  :'(   The breeder has sent me some nutri drops that are supposed to encourage eating - so we'll have to see if she improves  ::)  It's such a worry.  Thing is, Scooby is gobbling up whatevers left so I have to take up the remainder straight away.  Have also been leaving a bowl of goat's milk down at night, and it's all gone in the morning, hmm, I wonder who's responsible  :lol:

She seems to be staying awake for longer periods now, she's only just dropped off to sleep and she's been awake from early this morning.  Her and Scooby have been playing all morning  :D

I've been taking her in the garden for short periods, she absolutely loves it.  She charges around, getting herself lost in all the plants, it's really lovely to see.  She stays really close, which is good, and if I move away from her a few feet she comes running back to see where I am before she goes off again.  Maybe the recall won't be a problem then  :lol:

I left her in the capable hands of my hubbie last night whilst I took the children "trick or treating" - I really missed her as I was gone for most of the evening.  She gave me a lovely welcome though when I came back  :luv:

Anyway, we're all really enjoying her, she's such a little sweetie and I can't imagine life without her now, and she's not even been here a week yet  :D
Love Joanne, Misty & Scooby

Offline maxnlilysmum

• Site Member
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2006, 08:58:18 PM »
Missed you at school this morning wanted to know if you had had another good night, I'm pleased she settling in.  Will have to come and see her again soon (when all kids at school)

Offline scooby's mum

• Site Member
  • Scooby & Misty's Mum
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2006, 12:06:12 PM »
Missed you at school this morning wanted to know if you had had another good night, I'm pleased she settling in.  Will have to come and see her again soon (when all kids at school)
Deffo  ;)
Love Joanne, Misty & Scooby