Author Topic: Which end wags and does yours cluck like a chicken???  (Read 2452 times)

Offline Niki

• Site Member
Re: Which end wags and does yours cluck like a chicken???
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 01:28:02 PM »
It's the easiest way to tell the differnce between a springer and a cocker .. a springer wags its tail, a cocker wags its whole body !  :lol:

Offline Alpha

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 03:53:48 PM »
its commonly called the cocker wriggle. Lilly looks like ago go dancerr when she is pleased to see you and grumbles excitedly

Offline Scootysmum

• Site Member
  • Scoots, mum Molly and sis Daisy on 3rd b-day!
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 06:16:06 PM »
Hello!

Dave only learnt to wag his tail properly 3 days ago and hasn't stopped since  :luv: :005: But I wondered if any other pups wag their front as well??? When I come down in the mornings he always sits down and wobbles from side to side on his front paws clucking like a chicken, it makes me laugh so much and he's now obviously added the wagging tail to the wagging front too. Can't believe he doesn't make himself sick to be honest, I get dizzy just watching it  :005: :005:

Hannah x

Scoots used to do the wobbling from side to side thing, making noises like Marge Simpson! My OH actually thought he was doing an impression of "The Scousers" (if you remember The Fast Show you will know what I mean).
Not being offensive to Scousers by the way ;)

Offline pinkcarys

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 08:38:26 PM »
Griffin provided further proof today that he is infact a cat.  The lawn mower was left out in the garden whilst we were having  run around and Griff wouldn't go anywhere near it. He'd run in a straight line, do a massive arc around the lawn mower then back to his original straight line as though he hadn't deviated at all!   :005:  So he's definately a cat.  A scaredy cat!  :005:
"My aim in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am"

Offline Aearoniel

• Site Member
  • Callie
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 08:51:47 PM »
Callie is like that with the hoover she isn't too keen!

Offline caro

• Donator
  • Sam
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 09:02:43 PM »
Fern wags her whole body and when she hasnt seen you for a while she does a big toothy grin it is SO funny, then rushes around trying to find something to put in her mouth!  She's also a part time cat, scared of the mower and hoover and climbs about on everything!  Aren't cockers just  :luv:
Caroline & Sam RIP Fern x RIP Charlie Cat x

Offline YorkshirePudd

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2007, 01:31:19 PM »
Milo squeaks rather than clucking, like a guinea pig - and wiggles his everything, all at once rather than just his tail.  :005: He'll get there though (I hope!)