Author Topic: deleting messages  (Read 3238 times)

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
deleting messages
« on: March 11, 2004, 12:11:06 AM »
Can i ask if theres a message that admin wants to delet  can they please pm saying whats wrong with it after they have deleted it . i dont know whats been writen wrong if i dont get told .  :?:  :? then i cant make the same mistake  :lol:  :)                    

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
deleting messages
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2004, 12:15:19 AM »
If you have a question for admin, then please email or PM one of us. As with other forums, sometimes threads have to be split or temporarily moved to an admin area. If a post has raised a question mark resulting in it being removed, then an explanation is sent by PM to the author (sometimes this affects subsequent posts in a thread which are also removed to prevent the whole thread from becoming a muddle)                    
Jane

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
deleting messages
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2004, 12:20:05 AM »
i dont know who deleted it thats why i dident know who to pm if you see what i mean. just bin the reply ,                    

Offline PennyB

deleting messages
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2004, 04:42:40 PM »
Occasionally there's a blip/hiccup in the system and for some reason the post disappears, which is what happened to one of mine recently. This has also happened on other forums so I never worry. I know its nothing to do with the mods as I know they would say if they had removed a post. All that happens is that I think I'm having a senior moment :lol:                    
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!