Author Topic: Skinner's dog food anyone?  (Read 707 times)

Offline Roslyn McConnell

Skinner's dog food anyone?
« on: May 31, 2008, 12:49:07 PM »
Does anyone know is Skinner's cocker spaniel dog food is still being made? It was a brillant dry food that you could only order over the phone, the breeder I got my last dog Dillan from recomended it and all the spaniel owners at the shows used it too, but that was a few years ago!

Im quite interested in the BARF diet tho.....oh I've got alot of homework to do!!!

xRx

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
Re: Skinner's dog food anyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 02:31:08 PM »
Yes it is still on sale  ;) Heard good things about it. I've just started a part BARF part dry diet and the dogs are loving it  :D

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.

Offline lisalh

• Donator
  • Fred
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 10:07:25 PM »
Fred was on Skinners when we first got him and it is available in a couple of places near here- email the company and they can tell  you where your nearest stockist is. It is a working dog mix therefore vat free but we have switched to JWB as fred had stopped eating the Skinners.
Lisa
The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog.  ~Ambrose Bierce

Offline supaspaniel

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 10:11:09 PM »
My gang have been on skinners for quite a few years now and do well on it...well I think they do ;)

I dont have any trouble getting it, but you'll probably have to find an independant animal feed merchant rather than PAH type pet stores  ;)

Zen Dog...he knows not where he is going, for the ocean will decide. Its not the destination....its the glory of the ride.

Offline Elmo

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2008, 09:35:52 AM »
I have used Skinners since Elmo was a pup. Hes on the maintenance muesli :D