Author Topic: time  (Read 3577 times)

Offline Tori

• Shannara Leap of faith AKA Mr bubbalicious - Otis
time
« on: April 14, 2004, 10:27:28 AM »
This is not so much a problem more a confusion :?

Did you guys forget to change the time the other week or me, cos i'm finding it very off putting when reading messages and posts :D                    
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
time
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2004, 12:26:32 PM »
Forum is set to GMT so should be right - I'm posting this at 12.26 pm. Let's see what the forum shows.

edit - mmmmmmmmm - intersting - I'm sure Stuart will have a look and see what's happening.                    
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
time
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2004, 12:48:04 PM »
The forum is set to GMT - but the server isnt  :wink:                    

Offline stueymac

• Tech Support
  • Administrator
    • CockersOnline
time
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2004, 11:48:02 AM »
Thats right, unfortunately the server time is set to accomodate all countries so is usually set to + or - 1 hour GMT, there is a patch to correct this for the forum but as I'm hoping to change forum software soon (to incorporate the new gallery and member features etc) I'm reluctant to start fiddling around with the code.
It is a pain though I agree!                    

Offline Michele

• Site Member
time
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2004, 05:01:11 PM »
It's annoying to see your posts 1 hour behind so, I went into my profile and there is a time adjuster there, changed it to GMT+1 and its been hunky dory ever since  :D                    

Offline Tori

• Shannara Leap of faith AKA Mr bubbalicious - Otis
time
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2004, 09:15:36 PM »
Gee glad its not me.  Thought that i was just having a VERY blond day :wink:  :lol:                    
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx