Author Topic: Avator  (Read 3176 times)

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Avator
« on: May 20, 2004, 04:45:10 PM »
Ive had Nells  photo resized for my avatar, and ive been trying for three days now,to put it on,  for some reason it wont work. Am i doing something wrong.??  Please help!!  :(                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Avator
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 09:36:20 PM »
is it too big Barb?? you can send it to me if you like and I'll check it for you  :wink:                    

• Site Member
Avator
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2004, 09:56:49 PM »
Hi Gilly ive sent it to you Thanks.  :D                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
Avator
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2004, 11:13:01 PM »
I've sent yoiu a PM Barb..as the file extension isn't right, that's maybe why your having a problem...hopefully the PM I've sent you will help  :wink:                    

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
Avator
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 11:18:50 PM »
Forget the PM Barb...I've managed to do it...and have emailed it back to you  :D                    

• Site Member
Avator
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2004, 09:06:54 AM »
:lol:  I read the PM first Gilly. Thanks again. I'm now waiting for help.  :oops:  :wink:  :lol:                    

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
Avator
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2004, 09:29:47 AM »
Have you got my email??? if so you should see the attachment called Nell Avatar  :)  Right click it and you should get an option "Save As"....then save it to a folder on your computer....maybe you already have one for pictures ...you get my drift anyway  :wink:  Once you've done that...go into your profile and it asks you where to "upload" the picture from....then search for the folder you saved the picture in on your PC, find the pciture and upload it  :)
The other option is the one I have you in the PM I sent you.....if you click on the link I gave you it should take you to a resized pic of Nell.....at the top in internet explorer you will see the address bar....hold you left mouse button down and and highlight the link until it is all blue....when it's highlighted right click it and you should get an option to "copy".....copy it then go into your profile and in the avatar part of your profile...there should be an option to upload a picture from a URL....right click on the box...and paste the URL you just copied into it  :)

Your probably completely baffled now  :lol:  :lol:  :shock:                    

• Site Member
Avator
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2004, 10:33:17 AM »
Hi Gilly i am not responsible for this avatar  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  It was Emma                    

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
Avator
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2004, 10:36:52 AM »
Was that the one I sent you Barb??? it looks a bit small  :?   I'll try and make it bigger for you later  :wink: has Emma shown you how to upload it  :?:                    

• Site Member
Avator
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2004, 10:38:30 AM »
:lol:  :lol: Hmmmm were having a few problems, it saying the size you sent me is too big :shock:  but when i reduce it its a bit like a cursor :?  :roll:  :lol:

edited to say,..the first one we put on was like a full stop.   :lol:  :lol:

Thanks Gilly, it was the one you sent me, but we still coudnt get it on. Glad it was'nt just me that could,nt do it.  :wink:

I'll have another try later. So keep watching my avatar.  :wink:  :lol: