Author Topic: Ruby and Dennis play fighting??  (Read 2210 times)

Offline stuffster

• Luna
Re: Ruby and Dennis play fighting??
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 10:18:32 AM »
I love watching our two playfighting. It is a sure sign to me that they are bonding well. Alfie was only adopted 2 months ago so its a great thing to see how close they are.

Sometimes it can look really barbaric, but they are obviously both enjoying it. Quite often the fight will end up on the sofa and Ive even ended up on the receiving end of a play bite by mistake but it makes you realise just how soft they are being with each other, because it didnt hurt at all.

Here they are in action:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=39xfhutiz3A

PURDEY AND LUNA <3

Offline Sharon

• Inactive
  • Bramble
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 01:20:01 PM »
My Callie (7 months) and Dylan (6 months) do this constantly.  It usually gets louder just as I go to bed  >:(  because Lily (Callie's mum) joins in thinking Dylan is beating up her little girl.....so it turns into a mass play fight, with lots of open mouths and clashing of teeth....and noise!!

I can normally just call them and they stop, then settle down for the night, but boy can it be loud!!  :005:

Offline CJ

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 07:56:27 PM »
Welcome to our world :lol2:

Mine like to start first thing in the morning, then Willow gets giddy and does the wall of death round the kitchen before leaping on top of Teal again!!  I've started to put an upturned wash basket by one of the walls to avoid a "Hole in the Wall" moment as she kicks off the wall.

Offline black taz

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2009, 10:03:50 PM »
you've got to film the wall of death for us!

Offline CJ

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2009, 09:46:43 PM »
Wish I could, she's too fast though.

She's also got another funny, when I take their haltis off Willow heads straight for the pot with the box ball in (neatly clipped, or was!) stuffs her head in it and rubs the feeling of the halti off.  At least Teal just wipes her face on the rug!