Author Topic: splodge blog  (Read 2257 times)

Offline drika

splodge blog
« on: August 28, 2009, 07:58:53 PM »

Hello there, this is my first attempt at a blog. I have been with my mistress for nearly three months now, and she introduced me to you when she first brought me home as a small pup.I thought the photo of me quite cute. Well, we get along really quite nicely. She has some funny ideas about what I should and should not do, but she will learn as we go along, I hope.
Food wise, I quite enjoy the kibble, but I must say her food smells a whole lot better than mine. I try to tell her by pawing at the table, but get put into the kitchen until she has finished. Seems a bit harsh,but like I said, she will learn.
The garden is a wonderful place. The green stuff that covers the majority of it is ideal for my ablutions,and try hard not to use other areas such as lounge,bedroom to do them. The other day it was difficult cos she had shut the back door, and so I did it in the hall. She didnt find it funny,but she will learn. Also, the green stuff hides a multitude of creepy things like worms and beetles, and I have much fun digging them up. Again, not amused.She really must lighten up.
I spend quite alot of time finding places to bury bits of cardboard. Dont know why really. I only dig them up a few days later, and bring them in to show her. She doesnt seem overpleased.Well,there is alot more to tell you, but she is rather tired now, so time to jump all over her! love Splodge.

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
Re: splodge blog
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 08:11:30 PM »
Hello Splodge, its great to hear you are just being a normal little pupster.  :luv:  Keep it up.  ;) :lol2:

Hope to hear more about your life soon.  :D :shades:

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline mcphee

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 08:24:54 PM »
Splodge, what a fine fellow you are. You are not black, by any chance are you. Just wondering. Rufus.

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 08:25:59 PM »
Hi ya Splodge
         although you have only been with your mistress (I call mine mum  ;) :luv: ) for a few months, it sounds like you're training her up very well  :shades: .......a little suggestion for getting her to lighten up a bit ........you could try doing the 'really sad cocker eyes look', with a little whine now & again (that always works well   ;) ) but don't do it every time cos she'll get used to it  & start to ignore you. Also, slowly creeping up to her, getting as close as you can & giving her lots of slobbery kisses, whilst looking forlornly into her eyes may do the trick too ......try these & I bet you'll soon have her wrapped round your little paw .....good luck with your training Splodge....you'll need it cos some of these hoomans can bit a bit slow & stubborn to learn  ;) :005:  
    lots of cocker cuddles
                     Purdey & the girls  :luv: :-*
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline drika

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 08:38:36 PM »
Hi all,
hope you enjoyed a potted history of my day. I am roan, so got some black. My father is pure black. Looked like a tin of black gloss had been poured over him. I dont think it had,mindyou. Mother is tan and white. I have a slightly gingery look to the top of my head when the sun is shining which I think rather attractive.
Thanks for the great tips.I do try The Look quite often. Usually works, I agree.
Must just tell you, mistress has had a new carpet put down today and it is ace for rolling on.
Splodge x

Offline mcphee

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 08:46:08 PM »
Hi all,
hope you enjoyed a potted history of my day. I am roan, so got some black. My father is pure black. Looked like a tin of black gloss had been poured over him. I dont think it had,mindyou. Mother is tan and white. I have a slightly gingery look to the top of my head when the sun is shining which I think rather attractive.
Thanks for the great tips.I do try The Look quite often. Usually works, I agree.
Must just tell you, mistress has had a new carpet put down today and it is ace for rolling on.
Splodge x
Oh splodge, mind the new carpet for dog's sake. You won't have seen cross yet...and she won't learn this time!

Offline drika

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 08:49:36 PM »
Oh,that's ok. I stopped bringing snails in and chewing them up a few weeks ago, so her carpet is safe with me.
Splodge x

Offline Holly Berry

• Donator
  • Today I’m going to be a b****r
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 09:05:59 PM »
Hiya Splodge, I'm Rosie(I'm the white one in the picture and look like butter wouldn't melt) if you want any tips on being naughty come to me I'm an expert I'm nearly 6 so I've had lots of practise  ;) ;)
Rosie Cassie Lucy Poppy and Holly My Angels at the Bridge

Offline sharonmansfield

• Donator
  • Bluebell and Jasmine
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 09:28:37 PM »
Hiya Splodge, cool name dude, I am roan too, my name is Jasmine and my mummy calls me her perfect little angel because I am such a good girl and very cute.
Bella my sister is black and mummy calls her Bella monster because she is the naughty one.
I get around my mummy by sitting and looking cute and making a whinnying noise a bit like a horse, then when she speaks I wiggle all over just like a bouncing tigger toy, it gets me anything I want, mummy is a sucker for it.
Be careful of the new carpet I just walked mud onto ours and mummy gave me that look, I had been doing a spot of gardening you would have thought she would have been pleased that I had been helping out. We used to have a mat by the door but naughty Bella peed on it so it got thrown out so why is the mud my fault!! I ask ya humans they are a strange breed.
Anyhow splodge, nice talkin to ya
Jasmine :luv:
Cocker Spaniels are like chocolates you can never have just one!

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 01:58:26 PM »
Hewwo Splodge, I iz Duggie, an I fink you sound nice an norty like me. Know wot else to do? When your Mum finks you iz sleepin an she walks past you, go grrrowwwl an gwab her ankles an hold on weally tight wiv your teef an go rarrr rarrr, she'll like it! :005: But, watch no do it too much or she will go an get a big pair of weird boots so you can't get at her ankles an your fun will be spoiled. :D
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline drika

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 06:23:54 PM »
Well,what a lot of new friends. Rosie, I think I will model myself on you when I grow up. You sound perfect. Jasmine, will you be my new best friend? And Duggie,what can I say! You are so,so cool. Love your writing style. My mistress is very old,probably over a hundred, so she is quite staid with her writings.
Had a pretty good day. Went to a nice place for a long walk and mistress and son had a drink and cake. I tried for a bit, but no luck. Everyone else there thought me really cute and were all laughing at my antics. Shame M wasnt laughing quite so much,but like i said she is only a learner. M's son lives nearby and takes us out quite a bit. He is lovely, and a real pushover. M says that is because he doesnt have to live with me,and then she does laugh. Bit of a disappointment though earlier. Buried a bit of cardboard on the walk yesterday, and couldnt find it today. Hope no other pup has found it,cos it was a pretty nice piece.
Gonna have a sleep now and wake up when M is dropping off.
S x

Offline mcphee

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 06:35:53 PM »
Oh,that's ok. I stopped bringing snails in and chewing them up a few weeks ago, so her carpet is safe with me.
Splodge x
Oh that's ok then. I ate the underlay and the corner of the carpet. I thought you were really norty Splodge, not just a bit of a pickle!

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 06:39:20 PM »
And Duggie,what can I say! You are so,so cool. Love your writing style. My mistress is very old,probably over a hundred, so she is quite staid with her writings.
Rufus's Mum and Chloe's Mum are both weally weally old too, but my Mum is a young fing! :lol2: We went to the loch today an I went in, it was good. My Mum, she told me off coz I chased a cwow an it flew away, she sez no to do that coz he iz her "pet" cwow an he lands on her head coz Gari neva chased him, but if I chase him then he no come to her no more. :'(
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline mcphee

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 06:49:36 PM »
And Duggie,what can I say! You are so,so cool. Love your writing style. My mistress is very old,probably over a hundred, so she is quite staid with her writings.
Rufus's Mum and Chloe's Mum are both weally weally old too, but my Mum is a young fing! :lol2: We went to the loch today an I went in, it was good. My Mum, she told me off coz I chased a cwow an it flew away, she sez no to do that coz he iz her "pet" cwow an he lands on her head coz Gari neva chased him, but if I chase him then he no come to her no more. :'(
Duggie, yuze vewwi cheeki yung man. Mi mummi is vewwi vewwi old and parst her pwime over 300), but itz vewwi wude to tork about a ladiz age. Hoomans are funni cos we carnt tell wot coat culla they iz wen they iz old, cos they use paint stuff in there fur. Go go go Duggie, get dat cwow. Bet yu dont they iz vewwi clevva birdz.Wufus

Offline drika

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 07:37:02 PM »
You all are mad. Gotta to get inta this cwazy way of writing,but M is stwuggling. I think if I put a w in all words itll be cool. Twying wery hard,dear of her (thats a Cornish phwase) but think will leave to Dwuggie.Guess wot! Just found a leapy thing in the pond. AND I barked for the first time!! GOSH! Fwigthened myself somefink awful. Quite deep though,not a yap. M, I think, very impwessed. This W thing aint too bad.
S x :005: