Author Topic: Lead walking and walking in the snow  (Read 2577 times)

Offline Victoria25

• Donator
  • Perfect Poppy (almost!)
Re: Lead walking and walking in the snow
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2010, 04:47:53 PM »
Best be careful, driving could make it worse, and if you're in such pain driving, you may not be able to use the pedals as easily to control the car. If I were you, I'd stay off work and try to rest it if you can. :D

No chance! I am a teacher, luckily I did it on Wednesday so had a few days of no school to begin to recover!
Poppy is now one! Watch her first year!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVqf3TnIL6c

Offline LinzHenz

• Puffy Fluppy Dog
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2010, 08:51:55 PM »
tell you what, wush id spent more time perfecting heel prior to this snow/ice fiasco! henry pulls on the way out for a walk but in the snow he's mega mental! ended up using the K9 bridle i got after someone on here recommended it - result, with the help of a sausage to stop him rubbing his face in the floor, henry can walk perfectly to heel! brilliant. weird thing is, he seems a lot calmer on the walk with this on too, happy to trot along beside me. not sure that he enjoys it as must as towing me along and sniffing whatever he likes but needs must!
Linz & Henry Dog

Offline Harveypops

• Donator
  • owned by Harvey and my honery cocker Flea
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2010, 11:09:15 PM »
I'm in a war between the my love of the snow and my dislike of my dog forgettin all prior training! The harvester is pushing his luck at the moment!!