Author Topic: My Big Shock  (Read 926 times)

Offline AmandaA

• Site Member
My Big Shock
« on: January 26, 2005, 05:55:57 PM »
Hi all,
Not been on for a long time but it's time like this you need friends.
Today me and my OH took the kids to school and then my OH was going to walk the dogs with me to work and back across the park home.
As i was working i saw too back thing run past my window and then it clicked, my dogs i ran outside to see and yes it was.luckly a lady had got my puppy i got my other two and took them in the gromming parlour when my OH came in he said that Molly had ran from one end off the park to get to me and that Lennoxand Jasmine followed her straight across a very busy main road i have been in shock all day the thought that in the space of me leaving them with my OH and going in to work all of five mins that i could have lost them all. lucky that the road was quiet.   :(  

Amanda, Lennox,Molly,Jasmine,Lotte & Ruby & Doogie xxxx

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
My Big Shock
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 06:06:51 PM »
:( Amanda - sorry to hear about what happened - what a shock - thank goodness the road was quiet and they were ok!

Brandy in order I think  :lol: x
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

tracee

My Big Shock
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 07:07:10 PM »
what a shock they were very lucky, :o  i think a few valium are probably in order  :lol:  :lol:   im glad alls well
                         xxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Sheila

• Site Member
My Big Shock
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 08:09:04 PM »
Definitely a heart stopping moment :o .....what a shock.
What a blessing that the road was quiet.

Offline AmandaA

• Site Member
My Big Shock
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2005, 10:09:25 AM »
Hi all,
Had a bottle of wine last night, could have done with some valium  :D i asked my boss to smack me round my face to wake me up from this bad dream yesterday but all she gave me was a cup of coffee B) .I think my OH is taking it bad as he is still not talking to molly poor little girl she knows she as done wrong and as been very good today off her lead.If anythink good as come from this it is that they all did as they was told of lead which is brill as they all run upto other dogs and i thank god so much that they are all at my feet and well and not in a box. :huh:    
Amanda, Lennox,Molly,Jasmine,Lotte & Ruby & Doogie xxxx