Author Topic: Hi everyone :)  (Read 645 times)

Offline RachelEB

Hi everyone :)
« on: June 29, 2012, 10:03:44 PM »
Hi everyone,
I have been lurking for a few months now, after deciding a cocker spaniel would be the ideal dog, so thought it was about time I registered.
We took the plunge and Charlie has been in our lives 3 weeks now and he couldn't be more perfect (except when he turns into a cockerdile) :)
He's a 10 week old working cocker but is being kept as a pet.
Been reading all of your helpful information (and funny stories :)), i've learnt so much from you all, thank you! Looking forward to contribute :)

Offline bentley1984

• cookie monster
Re: Hi everyone :)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 10:09:29 PM »
Hey Rachel I've been on a few weeks now and addicted just got my cocker baby today..absolutely love this site..I'll never be worried about anything there's always someone to help..and its really interesting reading about others very comical and sweet xx

Offline RachelEB

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 10:25:21 PM »
Just came across your Jensen on the photo threads, he's adorable  :luv:. Make the most of it they grow up so fast. He looks so small compared to my Charlie now :) The time has flown by :)

Offline bentley1984

• cookie monster
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 10:29:22 PM »
Cheers..he seems so tiny...he is 6 weeks younger than yours its a lot of time in puppy time lol xx

Offline redlottie

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 10:57:24 PM »
Hi and welcome

My name is Charlotte and I have 2 working cocker boys, otto is 3 and albie will be 2 in august.  Glad your little man is settling in well. Have fun and enjoy it the puppy time goes sooooo fast.

Offline Peony

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 07:55:44 AM »
Hi Rachel, welcome to the forum! I just became a cocker owner for the first time yesterday when we brought our girl home! Looking forward to hearing more about your Charlie :)
Gemma & Gracie

Offline maddy74

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 09:41:34 PM »
Hello and welcome, Im maddy from the midlands and we are owned by an 18 month old golden working strain cocker.  ;) Cockers are the best things ever  ;)