Author Topic: Moving To Thailams  (Read 1027 times)

Offline pongpaga

• Site Member
Moving To Thailams
« on: April 02, 2005, 11:51:07 PM »
<_< this is continued story of charlies  move to thialand , Hw was very happy with his new house and garden, the heat did not effect him medically, but it slowed him down a bit unfortunatly i had to Charlie , we were having marrital problems, so i moved to Bangkok and now live in a 3 bed town house. last October my wife decided to move back to uk leaving Charlie with her sister. it is only in  the past week that i have learnt that Charlie is now on a diet if thai foodd and he was crying outside our bedroom door everynight, we had our bedroom fitted with air con so charlie would be  more comfortable with the heat b ut now my wifes sister is usin the bedroom for her and her husband to sleep in and charlie is not allowed in the air con room, i found out all this yesterday plus she goes to work all day and leaves charlie in the front garden where as you can immagine he is very hot in the Sun,I collected Charlie in my car and set of for a 6 hr driver  to Bangkok, my new family love charlie aspecially the 3 yong boys, he has been here 1 night and has settled in ok but wont leave my side , today i am taking him to be groomed and have his nails clipped and his ears checked , i gave him a cold shower last night with shampoo to try to get the dogy smells away but it didnt work. has anybody got an english cocker in thailand? so we can sgare experience with , he is all black and has a lovely black hair and i am ytrying to think if it would beneficial to havr it all cut off, woulde he be more beneficial in thr heat of 37degees .i would be gratefull for any compents,alsoif  he wad clippre would that stop his hair moulting           Dave D