Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 502 times)

Offline ess exmum

Hello!
« on: September 01, 2012, 07:25:24 PM »
 :D. Just joined so thought I'd introduce myself.  I'm no stranger to forums but I tend to lurk rather post, so just in case I randomly reply to someone on here I thoughtbid better introduce myself.

I live on the Shropshire/Staffordhsire borders and last week we bought home Charlie!  He's now 10 weeks old and is a golden show cocker (boy)! He lives with my husband and I and our two children (14 and 12) and is our first puppy/dog as a family althought I grew up with an Old English Sheepdog and my husband grew up with a Labrador.   I'm normally a cat person and we already have a stroppy 4 year old Tom cat who really isn't all that impressed with Charlie at the moment  :005:   That said after only a week I am completely smitten.

Tomorrow we plan to take him to Cannock Chase for his first proper outing (he had his second jab last Sunday), so it will be interesting to see how he gets on with lots of people, cars, different smells and noise and of course other dogs.   Quite excited!

Offline mlynnf50

• Donator
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 07:35:59 PM »
Welcome I am owned by selby blur roan show cocker, they are very addictive and so is COL, pictures please so we can all see what we are missing and get all broody :005:  I live in the French alps, so it's international is cols

Offline karen488

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 08:27:17 PM »
Welcome! I used to live in Shropshire. Am sure your puppy is  :luv: but think a pic might help confirm   :D am sure you will find lots of brill inf here it is a v useful forum.

Offline Ruby Tuesday

• My little Jem
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 08:46:31 PM »
Hello and welcome. I'm Julie and I am owned by Jem, a chocolate roan show monster, sorry, cocker. And Ruby, a springer/retriever cross.

I'm sure Charlie will LOVE Cannock Chase. All those lovely smells to sniff! Enjoy.
Julie, Ruby and Jem. And never forgetting our first precious dog, Cassie x

Offline LilahLoo

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 08:53:30 PM »
Hi. What a lovely part of England to live in, Charlie's a lucky boy.

I like to think I own Delilah but if I'm honest she has me right where she wants me! She's an ex breeding bitch but has taken to being a pampered pooch like a duck to water. She's blue roan and tan and has just turned 8.

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2012, 09:15:33 PM »
Hi welcome to CoL :D
Looking forward to hearing how
Charlie gets on...
steffxxx