Author Topic: weaves and competing  (Read 4383 times)

Offline supergirl

• Wonderful Indie
Re: weaves and competing
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2009, 09:17:28 AM »
Misha's been doing it since Jan this year, but we have yet to do a competition, mainly because they're all a bit of trek to get to.  However, we're hoping to go to an unaffiliated comp on the 19th Oct for a first go.  Roly has been going to practice on an off for the last few months and is still learning.

Good luck for the 10th and let us know how you get on. :D
Misha, Ellie, Roly, Lexi (& Karen)

People who have dogs live longer - it's all the extra love

Offline Lumi

• Site Member
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2009, 12:55:19 PM »
We started in Jan too! my trainer thinks it's a good idea to go enough if you're not quite ready, just to get a feel for it. I was petrified before our first ever class but when you see not everyone's perfect (I had this vision of everyone doing flawless rounds and they don't!),you can relax and have fun!

Good luck for the 10th - and enjoy it!

Offline supergirl

• Wonderful Indie
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2009, 03:01:42 PM »
We started in Jan too! my trainer thinks it's a good idea to go enough if you're not quite ready, just to get a feel for it. I was petrified before our first ever class but when you see not everyone's perfect (I had this vision of everyone doing flawless rounds and they don't!),you can relax and have fun!

Good luck for the 10th - and enjoy it!

Know exactly what you mean.  Misha is great and will stay focused 99% of the time - she's been doing some great runs at practice (usually its because of my mistakes if we go wrong).  Roly is a bit of a show-off and a joker - feels he has to do a victory circuit after each jump and flirt with the girls :lol2: etc - he always comes back though.
Misha, Ellie, Roly, Lexi (& Karen)

People who have dogs live longer - it's all the extra love