Author Topic: Rosie and Spice- Good Luck at the Euros!!  (Read 2069 times)

Offline Chi-Cha

• Chiara
Re: Rosie and Spice- Good Luck at the Euros!!
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 10:32:50 AM »
Hello Rosie,

I saw your runs on the EO. I was really impressed! Spice is really fast!
Chiara and I unfortunately missed the medium final, but it was the first time we took part at the EO, so we were a bit nervous I think...

On my homepage I have videos of our runs. (http://www.agility-cocker.de/agility/agility-eo-2009.htm)
Perhaps you've seen us and remember?
After the EO I was annoyed with myself that I didn't talk to you - I'm always happy to get to know agility people with cockers because in Germany agility cockers are very rare. At the EO I talked to participants from Portugal and Spain with cocker spaniels but not to you...

Greetings from Germany ;-)
Sandra & Chiara

Offline Rosie

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2009, 01:51:17 PM »
Its a shame I did not get to speak to you - I spoke to a lovely lady with a beautiful working springer - tiny little girlie but unfortunately do not think I saw you - it was busy with sorting Spice and supporting all other runners from GB.

I will have a look at your videos when I get home from work as can not see them here. 

last year was the first time I went and I was really nervous and had 4 es!!!  this year I am so proud of my little girl and the fact that I was able to relax and enjoy it and handle her properly.

I will post some photos once other half has finished tinkering with them - he has a fantastic one of Spice coming out the tunnel!!

Rosie & 4 naughty cockers plus one!

Offline Chi-Cha

• Chiara
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2009, 10:18:27 AM »
I saw you - it was busy with sorting Spice and supporting all other runners from GB.

Same here... I saw your run, thought "oh a cocker from GB" and then it was sunday evening and there was no time to speak to you.  :'(

I spoke to a lovely lady with a beautiful working springer - tiny little girlie

Yes, that has been Heidi with "Spirit". I know her very well - we meet very often at agility competitions in the South of Germany.  :D  We're something like fellows because we're nearly the only one's who make agility on the highest level in Germany with a Spaniel.  :lol2:

I will post some photos once other half has finished tinkering with them - he has a fantastic one of Spice coming out the tunnel!!

Oh great!!! Can't wait to see them!

Greetings from Germany ;-)
Sandra & Chiara